Companions forum

Thailand - July 2009

• zeelo

Joined Travelfish
    6th May, 2009

Hi, I'm travelling to Thailand from July 1 - July 31. Here is the rough plan:
    Starting point Bangkok (1-2 days), then Kanchanaburi to see national park with waterfalls, then we will be heading north to Chiang Mai passing Ayutthaya and Sukhothai where we can stop. Chaing Mai, it is also the starting point for various trips which we could take.
    After that we would probably go to the south.
    - Sura Thani - Phuket - Ko Phi Phi - Ko Lanta - Tarutao (Ko Lipe) ... all depends on weather
    - Ko Samui, Ko Phangan, Ko Tao
    - then Pattaya, Ko Chang, Ko Kood.
    we can also visit Malaysia and Singapur if the weather goes wrong.
    2 other guys are in (23-25 y.o., Czech Rep., Indonesia) and we are still looking for other 1-3 travellers (19-26 y.o.) who are cool, openminded and are also interested in nature, entertainment, having fun and meeting new people.

We could just spend together part of the trip or the whole one, whatever. If you are interested in more info, don't hesitate to write me.

#1 Posted: 6/5/2009 - 20:04

• Advertisement

• dnae86

Joined Travelfish
    20th June, 2009

Hi there, I am interested in joining your trip. As I am a first timer travelling alone hope you can guide me along. Mostly I travel with tour groups. Can I know more about the trip and the costs? By the way I am 21 yrs old, male from Singapore.

#2 Posted: 20/6/2009 - 00:36

• dnae86

Joined Travelfish
    20th June, 2009

Hi there, I am interested in joining your trip. As I am a first timer travelling alone hope you can guide me along. Mostly I travel with tour groups. Can I know more about the trip and the costs? By the way I am 21 yrs old, male from Singapore.

#3 Posted: 20/6/2009 - 00:36

Have questions? Jump to our menu of forum quicklinks

Add your reply

Your reply

Check this box if you want to be notified of replies.

Please be familiar with our user guidelines before you post. Thanks!

Businesses planning on plugging their guesthouse / hotel / karaoke bar should read our "Addition guidelines" very carefully.

You need to be logged in to answer an existing post on the Travelfish forums. Please login via the prompts just above and refresh this screen -- before writing your post -- and you'll be in business.