Companions forum

October is when the madness begins

• chatz

Joined Travelfish
    7th March, 2009
    Location Ireland

Hola Compadr

I'm currently in Ireland soaking up the the rain but roll on 5th October its SE Asia time 3 months of pubs, clubs and parties plus a bit of sightseeing, no point traveling half way round the world and only seeing the inside of the accomadation SE Asia has to offer. However i'm not one for making plans i just go with the flow, a bit of a experiment so to speak. Currently i'm a 4th year Cultural Studies graduate, who is seeking a coupla party animals who like to booze it, smoke it, and just have a laugh for 3 months. Bring it on.

#1 Posted: 21/5/2009 - 06:08

• Advertisement

• rachael27

Joined Travelfish
    28th September, 2009

sounds like fun.. I am planning on heasding to thailand start nov, til end of dec and travel round south east asia. lookin for same. no plans really, just gonna wing it. Im a 27yo aussie chick. do u have a facebook?

#2 Posted: 5/10/2009 - 16:31

Have questions? Jump to our menu of forum quicklinks

Add your reply

Your reply

Check this box if you want to be notified of replies.

Please be familiar with our user guidelines before you post. Thanks!

Businesses planning on plugging their guesthouse / hotel / karaoke bar should read our "Addition guidelines" very carefully.

You need to be logged in to answer an existing post on the Travelfish forums. Please login via the prompts just above and refresh this screen -- before writing your post -- and you'll be in business.