Photo: There is nothing wrong with imaginary friends.

Companions forum

Arrive Singapore September 2nd 2009 - Leave Bankok 2nd November 2009 :)

Posted by Chrismunky on 8/6/2009 at 21:02

Hi !!! Im Chris, 28 in South Manchester. Im a club promoter, dj and am up for meeting anyone interested in the below:

Ive just bought a ticket to Melborne via South East Asia, leaving on the 1st September 2009. I'll be flying to Singapore and leaving to OZ, 8 weeks later, out of Bankok. Im meeting friends, family and creative peoples.

I have loose plans for my trip between Singapore and my flight to Melborne. Im just working on getting some more info on sights, hostels, beaches, food and transport. Probably Laos, Thailand, Cambodia as week long missions!?!? Loads of things to get together and condense into a backpack before then... Smile

If you are in the same situation as me, travelling on your own through these destinations or just want to chat about anything related drop me a line, please.

Chris

Chrismunky@yahoo.com
Facebook: Chris Sourpuss / Unbalanced Jack
Myspace: www.myspace.com/unbalancedjack

#1 Chrismunky has been a member since 8/6/2009. Posts: 2

Please login to add a reply

You need to be a Travelfish member to be able to add a reply to this post. Please use the button below to log in. After logging in you'll be returned to this page automatically to add your post. Not a member? Join up here.