Photo: There is nothing wrong with imaginary friends.

Companions forum

SE Asia July to Aug/Sep 09

Posted by liznz on 18/6/2009 at 09:45

Hi all,

I will be in Kuala Lumpur from the 9 July and from there will be backpacking around SE Asia hoping to finish in Bangkok end of Aug or beginning of Sept.

At the moment my route look like this:

KL - Singapore
Sing - Siem Reap
SR - Pnom Penh
PP - HCMC
HCMC - HANOI
HANOI - VIENTANE
VT - LUANG PRABANG
LP - CHANG MAI
CM - BANGKOK

Also hoping to fit Manila in there somewhere. My routes are flexible. Because I'm a female, don't really want to travel alone so a travel companion would be great. Have been to BKK, HCMC and Hanoi last year but it was just for a week. Looking to explore more this year as a backpacker rather than just a 'tourist'. I was born in Vietnam so can understand the language but can only speak a minimal amount. That would be an advantage right. So yeah, feel free to reply to my post if you're planning the same thing.

Cheers,

Liz

#1 liznz has been a member since 18/6/2009. Posts: 1

Posted by Line on 21/6/2009 at 16:26

Hi Liz

Im a danish girl, travelling around Vietnam / Cambodia in july - mid August...
Im planning on being in Vientane around 17'th of august - and then do pretty much what your planning - making my way to Bangkok ;) (im flying out 10'th september)

if you want to talk more you can always write me an email at: lineagnetheberg@gmail.com

ive been looking for someone to join up with for a part of that leg of my trip ;)

#2 Line has been a member since 11/2/2009. Posts: 6

Posted by Line on 21/6/2009 at 16:27

Hi Liz

Im a danish girl, travelling around Vietnam / Cambodia in july - mid August...
Im planning on being in Vientane around 17'th of august - and then do pretty much what your planning - making my way to Bangkok ;) (im flying out 10'th september)

if you want to talk more you can always write me an email at: lineagnetheberg@gmail.com

ive been looking for someone to join up with for a part of that leg of my trip ;)

#3 Line has been a member since 11/2/2009. Posts: 6

Posted by trevmac on 31/8/2009 at 11:25

Hi Liz,
Im travelling THailand 16th - 29 Sep
Probably ko samui and ko phangan islands
Let me know if youre around the area and wanna meetup

27/m/australia

trev :)

#4 trevmac has been a member since 11/8/2009. Posts: 2

Please login to add a reply

You need to be a Travelfish member to be able to add a reply to this post. Please use the button below to log in. After logging in you'll be returned to this page automatically to add your post. Not a member? Join up here.