Companions forum

SE Asia July to Aug/Sep 09

• liznz

Joined Travelfish
    18th June, 2009

Hi all,

I will be in Kuala Lumpur from the 9 July and from there will be backpacking around SE Asia hoping to finish in Bangkok end of Aug or beginning of Sept.

At the moment my route look like this:

KL - Singapore
    Sing - Siem Reap
    SR - Pnom Penh
    PP - HCMC
    HCMC - HANOI
    HANOI - VIENTANE
    VT - LUANG PRABANG
    LP - CHANG MAI
    CM - BANGKOK

Also hoping to fit Manila in there somewhere. My routes are flexible. Because I'm a female, don't really want to travel alone so a travel companion would be great. Have been to BKK, HCMC and Hanoi last year but it was just for a week. Looking to explore more this year as a backpacker rather than just a 'tourist'. I was born in Vietnam so can understand the language but can only speak a minimal amount. That would be an advantage right. So yeah, feel free to reply to my post if you're planning the same thing.

Cheers,

Liz

#1 Posted: 18/6/2009 - 09:45

• Advertisement

• Line

Joined Travelfish
    11th February, 2009

Hi Liz

Im a danish girl, travelling around Vietnam / Cambodia in july - mid August...
    Im planning on being in Vientane around 17'th of august - and then do pretty much what your planning - making my way to Bangkok ;) (im flying out 10'th september)

if you want to talk more you can always write me an email at: lineagnetheberg@gmail.com

ive been looking for someone to join up with for a part of that leg of my trip ;)

#2 Posted: 21/6/2009 - 16:26

• Line

Joined Travelfish
    11th February, 2009

Hi Liz

Im a danish girl, travelling around Vietnam / Cambodia in july - mid August...
    Im planning on being in Vientane around 17'th of august - and then do pretty much what your planning - making my way to Bangkok ;) (im flying out 10'th september)

if you want to talk more you can always write me an email at: lineagnetheberg@gmail.com

ive been looking for someone to join up with for a part of that leg of my trip ;)

#3 Posted: 21/6/2009 - 16:27

• trevmac

Joined Travelfish
    11th August, 2009

Hi Liz,
    Im travelling THailand 16th - 29 Sep
    Probably ko samui and ko phangan islands
    Let me know if youre around the area and wanna meetup

27/m/australia

trev :)

#4 Posted: 31/8/2009 - 11:25

Have questions? Jump to our menu of forum quicklinks

Add your reply

Your reply

Check this box if you want to be notified of replies.

Please be familiar with our user guidelines before you post. Thanks!

Businesses planning on plugging their guesthouse / hotel / karaoke bar should read our "Addition guidelines" very carefully.

You need to be logged in to answer an existing post on the Travelfish forums. Please login via the prompts just above and refresh this screen -- before writing your post -- and you'll be in business.