Photo: There is nothing wrong with imaginary friends.

Companions forum

Companion needed thailand-Cambodia [Aug-8/Aug-16]

Posted by nat_c on 15/7/2009 at 20:23

I am reaching Bangkok from Tokyo on Aug 6 and catch a return flight on Aug 19.

Planning to spend two days in Bangkok.
After that I have no plan [everything has first time right] planning to leave to siem-reap and spend few days there, later may be comeback to BKK and goto Vientiane.

I am wondering whether I could fina a companion on BKK-Seim reap road trip and spend a few days exploring Siem reap/Camboadia.

Great to have a companion.

nat_c

#1 nat_c has been a member since 15/7/2009. Posts: 6

Posted by skone82 on 17/7/2009 at 06:51

hey nat_c,

i actually get into BKK at midnight on the 4th, and was planning on doing the trip to Siem Reap on the 7th.

you are more than welcome to join me, since i'll be traveling solo.

shoot me an email at msoskolne@hotmail.com if that works for ya... not sure if you would want to leave BKK right after arriving.

- mark (27 year old USA)

#2 skone82 has been a member since 17/7/2009. Posts: 1

Posted by nat_c on 18/7/2009 at 09:43

Hi,

Thanks for your reply.
I will send a mail to your email id soon

#3 nat_c has been a member since 15/7/2009. Posts: 6

Posted by curstilace on 1/8/2009 at 23:40

Hi Nat (and Mark too),

I'm flying Osaka-BKK on August 7 and was planning to stay for 2 nights in Bangkok, then leave for Siem Reap early on Sunday, August 9. I'm also traveling solo, so it'd be cool to meet up with others to brave the border, share a taxi, etc. Shoot me an e-mail at christie (dot) lace (at) ezweb.ne.jp if you're interested in meeting up.

-Christie (26, us)

#4 curstilace has been a member since 26/6/2007. Posts: 8

Please login to add a reply

You need to be a Travelfish member to be able to add a reply to this post. Please use the button below to log in. After logging in you'll be returned to this page automatically to add your post. Not a member? Join up here.