Companions forum

Companion needed thailand-Cambodia [Aug-8/Aug-16]

• nat_c

Joined Travelfish
    15th July, 2009

I am reaching Bangkok from Tokyo on Aug 6 and catch a return flight on Aug 19.

Planning to spend two days in Bangkok.
    After that I have no plan [everything has first time right] planning to leave to siem-reap and spend few days there, later may be comeback to BKK and goto Vientiane.

I am wondering whether I could fina a companion on BKK-Seim reap road trip and spend a few days exploring Siem reap/Camboadia.

Great to have a companion.

nat_c

#1 Posted: 15/7/2009 - 20:23

• Advertisement

• skone82

Joined Travelfish
    17th July, 2009

hey nat_c,

i actually get into BKK at midnight on the 4th, and was planning on doing the trip to Siem Reap on the 7th.

you are more than welcome to join me, since i'll be traveling solo.

shoot me an email at msoskolne@hotmail.com if that works for ya... not sure if you would want to leave BKK right after arriving.

- mark (27 year old USA)

#2 Posted: 17/7/2009 - 06:51

• nat_c

Joined Travelfish
    15th July, 2009

Hi,

Thanks for your reply.
    I will send a mail to your email id soon

#3 Posted: 18/7/2009 - 09:43

• curstilace

Joined Travelfish
    26th June, 2007

Hi Nat (and Mark too),

I'm flying Osaka-BKK on August 7 and was planning to stay for 2 nights in Bangkok, then leave for Siem Reap early on Sunday, August 9. I'm also traveling solo, so it'd be cool to meet up with others to brave the border, share a taxi, etc. Shoot me an e-mail at christie (dot) lace (at) ezweb.ne.jp if you're interested in meeting up.

-Christie (26, us)

#4 Posted: 1/8/2009 - 23:40

Have questions? Jump to our menu of forum quicklinks

Add your reply

Your reply

Check this box if you want to be notified of replies.

Please be familiar with our user guidelines before you post. Thanks!

Businesses planning on plugging their guesthouse / hotel / karaoke bar should read our "Addition guidelines" very carefully.

You need to be logged in to answer an existing post on the Travelfish forums. Please login via the prompts just above and refresh this screen -- before writing your post -- and you'll be in business.

Possibly related discussions Replies  Views  Latest reply
travel companion to Thailand,Vietnam,Cambodia,Lao end of october ... By 83veritas on 6 Oct 2010 8 4179 3 Aug 2012
Travel companion on august 2012...cambodia-thailand ... By charina on 12 Jun 2012 6 1748 26 Jul 2012
SEARCHING A TRAVEL COMPANION FOR CAMBODIA AND THAILAND FOR JULY ... By bamigoreng257 on 15 Jun 2011 5 4032 2 Aug 2012
Companion(s) needed - 27/F Phnom Penh and Siem Reap Aug 25th until Sep 1st ... By dmisseleny on 24 Aug 2012 0 725 24 Aug 2012