My girlfriend and I (both mid 20s and pretty seasoned travelers) will be roughly following the below itinerary. In Luang Prabang will we be adding an eligible Canadian bachelor to our party.
If our paths are going to cross, let me know, or just tag along for whatever you want.
1. Fly to KL – Overnight due to bad connection (D1) (22/8)
2. Hanoi – arrive morning (D2) (23/8) and next day (D3) (24/8)
3. Tour to Ha Long Bay – 3 days 2 nights (D4-D5) (25/8-26/8)
4. Return to Hanoi, then take night train to Ninh Binh (D6) (27/8)
5. Ninh Binh – Tam Coc next morning, afternoon Hoa Lu (D7) (28/8). Bich Dong the next morning, train to Hanoi (D8) (29/8)
6. Evening flight to Bangkok – Stay 2 nights (D9-D10) (30/8-31/8)
7. Morning flight to Luang Prabang – Stay 5 nights (D11-15) (1/9-5/9)
8. Bus to Vien Vang – Stay 3 nights (D16 – D18) (6/9-8/9)
9. Bus to Vientiane - See city in the afternoon
10. Night bus to Pakse – (D19) (9/9)
11. Boat to Champasak – See Wat Phu + overnight (D22) (10/9)
12. Boat to Don Dhet – Stay 2 nights (D21-D22) (11/9-12/9)
13. Bus to Siem Reap – Stay 3 nights (D23-25) (13/9-15/9)
14. Bus to Phnom Penh – Stay 3 nights (26-28) (16/9-18/9)
15. Afternoon flight to KL – (D29) (19/9)
16. Fly home from KL – D30 (20/9)
#1 angfonz has been a member since 7/7/2009. Posts: 36
I just stumbled onto this site today, really nice to find a forum with people looking for travel mates!
I'm a 24yr old male student in Japan, and will be in traveling around Thailand, Vietnam and Laos in August and September. As luck would have it, I would also be in Vietnam from August 24th to 29th, and will also be in Laos from the 29th onwards.
I'm looking for travelmates to go to Ha Long Bay with, so if you guys are willing to add one more to the party, please send me an email at dy2130(@)columbia.edu (remove the brackets around @ )
#2 rabbisaur has been a member since 3/8/2009. Posts: 4