Photo: There is nothing wrong with imaginary friends.

Companions forum

Anyone in THailand Sep15th to Sep 30th?

Posted by trevmac on 11/8/2009 at 18:27

Im 26/m/aussie travelling solo to Thailand 15th to the 30th Sept 09 - probably spend most of it in Koh Samui and Koh Phangan. Plan to head to the Half Moon Party on the 25th, but no definate plans made yet. If youre a guy/girl heading to Thailand around this time and wanna meet up/party/explore - or even just meetup for a drink somewhere, then let me know. Hopefully going to try and go on a backpackers/tourist tour somewhere along the way.

#1 trevmac has been a member since 11/8/2009. Posts: 2

Posted by momo82 on 5/9/2009 at 00:31

Hi trevmac,

I'm a 26 year dude currently in Bangkok (actually arrived today) stuck in the middle of Ko San Raod, need to get away from here asap lol. Will likely be heading up to Chang Mai then heading down south to hopefully catch the half moon party. I'm pretty flexible in my iteneray. If you fancy meeting up to hang out just drop me an email mo990@hotmail.com

#2 momo82 has been a member since 23/3/2009. Posts: 10

Posted by parththefirst on 16/9/2009 at 13:42

Hey trevmac,

I am heading to Ko Samui/Ko Phangan for a week long trip.

I guess will be arriving from Phuket on 18th I guess. Came to know that there might be a black moon party on 19th in ko Phangan..planning to check it out. Nothing yet decided for after that.

Do reply if you are interested in meeting up..

Happy traveeling :)

#3 parththefirst has been a member since 15/9/2009. Posts: 10

Please login to add a reply

You need to be a Travelfish member to be able to add a reply to this post. Please use the button below to log in. After logging in you'll be returned to this page automatically to add your post. Not a member? Join up here.