Companions forum

Anyone in THailand Sep15th to Sep 30th?

• trevmac

Joined Travelfish
    11th August, 2009

Im 26/m/aussie travelling solo to Thailand 15th to the 30th Sept 09 - probably spend most of it in Koh Samui and Koh Phangan. Plan to head to the Half Moon Party on the 25th, but no definate plans made yet. If youre a guy/girl heading to Thailand around this time and wanna meet up/party/explore - or even just meetup for a drink somewhere, then let me know. Hopefully going to try and go on a backpackers/tourist tour somewhere along the way.

#1 Posted: 11/8/2009 - 18:27

• Advertisement

• momo82

Joined Travelfish
    23rd March, 2009

Hi trevmac,

I'm a 26 year dude currently in Bangkok (actually arrived today) stuck in the middle of Ko San Raod, need to get away from here asap lol. Will likely be heading up to Chang Mai then heading down south to hopefully catch the half moon party. I'm pretty flexible in my iteneray. If you fancy meeting up to hang out just drop me an email mo990@hotmail.com

#2 Posted: 5/9/2009 - 00:31

• parththefir-
    st

Joined Travelfish
    15th September, 2009

Hey trevmac,

I am heading to Ko Samui/Ko Phangan for a week long trip.

I guess will be arriving from Phuket on 18th I guess. Came to know that there might be a black moon party on 19th in ko Phangan..planning to check it out. Nothing yet decided for after that.

Do reply if you are interested in meeting up..

Happy traveeling :)

#3 Posted: 16/9/2009 - 13:42

Have questions? Jump to our menu of forum quicklinks

Add your reply

Your reply

Check this box if you want to be notified of replies.

Please be familiar with our user guidelines before you post. Thanks!

Businesses planning on plugging their guesthouse / hotel / karaoke bar should read our "Addition guidelines" very carefully.

You need to be logged in to answer an existing post on the Travelfish forums. Please login via the prompts just above and refresh this screen -- before writing your post -- and you'll be in business.