Companions forum

Thailand - September

• momo82

Joined Travelfish
    23rd March, 2009

Hi there,

Ive responded to a few threads on here buut thought I might as well start my own thread.

Anyways just arrived in Bangkok on my ownsome, it's as daunting as I thought it would be. Stuck in the middle of Ko San Road, need to get out here as soon as possible. I think ive had enough of listening to Black Eye Peas (as bad as they are lol).

I'll probably be here for another day at least, really wanna see the Grand Palace. From there, I'm pretty open as to where I will go next. Kinda hoping to also see Cambodia and/or Laos at some point but still wanna see as much as Thailand as I can but got no defo plan. (sorry for rabbling on).

If anyone would like to join me then drop me a lil email mo990@hotmail.com.

Take care

#1 Posted: 5/9/2009 - 00:41

• Advertisement

• andwhat

Joined Travelfish
    12th August, 2009

hi mate had the same feeling when i was there! you just need to get up and move on from bangkok! i'm currently in chiang mai till next friday so if you're heading this way drop us a line either on here or at andyb123@rocketmail.com if its mo i think you might have already done when i checked today? anyway have a good journey. andrew

#2 Posted: 6/9/2009 - 15:00

Have questions? Jump to our menu of forum quicklinks

Add your reply

Your reply

Check this box if you want to be notified of replies.

Please be familiar with our user guidelines before you post. Thanks!

Businesses planning on plugging their guesthouse / hotel / karaoke bar should read our "Addition guidelines" very carefully.

You need to be logged in to answer an existing post on the Travelfish forums. Please login via the prompts just above and refresh this screen -- before writing your post -- and you'll be in business.