Companions forum

Solo in Laos starting next weekend... Anyone around?

• hdelcour

Joined Travelfish
    23rd September, 2009
    Total reviews: 15

Hi everyone,

I am a 32 year old Belgian woman traveling solo in the region for a few months. Just spent a few weeks in Thailand which was fun and am now crossing the border into Laos next weekend in Chiang Khong / Huay Xay. I have no concrete plans for my visit to Laos yet and would like to find someone to tag along with for a little while. If anyone is around you can contact me on hdelcour@yahoo.com.

Looking forward to hearing from you,
    Hannelore

#1 Posted: 23/9/2009 - 15:08

• Advertisement

• buecax

Joined Travelfish
    15th July, 2009

Posted from within Vietnam.

hi hannelore,

i will arrive in luang prabang on the 29th (evening) and stay there for a couple of days. i´m 40, male and from germany.

#2 Posted: 23/9/2009 - 15:26

Have questions? Jump to our menu of forum quicklinks

Add your reply

Your reply

Check this box if you want to be notified of replies.

Please be familiar with our user guidelines before you post. Thanks!

Businesses planning on plugging their guesthouse / hotel / karaoke bar should read our "Addition guidelines" very carefully.

You need to be logged in to answer an existing post on the Travelfish forums. Please login via the prompts just above and refresh this screen -- before writing your post -- and you'll be in business.

Possibly related discussions Replies  Views  Latest reply
solo 23/M planning on thailand, laos, vietnam, cambodia and maybe malaysia starting 29Dec. ... By robbell on 16 Dec 2011 8 2053 16 Jan 2012
Solo traveller starting june 7th ... By brokestock on 12 May 2010 2 1729 10 Jun 2010