Photo: There is nothing wrong with imaginary friends.

Companions forum

25Oct- Bangkok-Cambodia-Vietnam-South Thailand

Posted by Ingrids on 7/10/2009 at 08:19

I'm going to Bangkok 25th Oct and I`ll spend about 4 days there. After I`m planning go to Cambodia (Siem R. and PP), Vietnam (Saigon) and Thailand again (Islands). Is somebody panning go about this date?
I`m 33y.o., Brazilian but I`m in Australia in this moment.
Cheers!

#1 Ingrids has been a member since 29/9/2009. Posts: 41

Posted by anthony998 on 7/10/2009 at 13:59

Hey Ingrids,

I'll be in Bangkok from the 20th for around a week so we can meet up for a beer if you'd like?

Anthony

#2 anthony998 has been a member since 5/10/2009. Posts: 8

Posted by Ingrids on 7/10/2009 at 16:33

Hello Anthony,
Yes, we can meet up to a beer but I`ll be without mobile. I`m going to arrive in Bangkok 25th Oct and I don`t know yet where I`ll stay. Do you have accomodation already? Where are you from?

#3 Ingrids has been a member since 29/9/2009. Posts: 41

Posted by anthony998 on 7/10/2009 at 22:13

I haven't figured out those details either yet so we'll have to arrange something between now and then. I'd probably suggest a well-known pub somewhere on Khao San Road is likely to be the easiest way of finding one another. I'll let you know the story once I get some time to plan my trip in more detail. Currently I'm working in London and I have limited time to plan my trip due being away-from-home but I'm leaving my job this Friday so I'll have more time when I return home.

P.S. I'm from Belfast, Ireland.

Anthony

#4 anthony998 has been a member since 5/10/2009. Posts: 8

Posted by Ingrids on 8/10/2009 at 15:41

Ok! When you arrive in Bangkok, send me a e-mail with the name of the pub to meet you because I`m going to stay in a accomodation in Khao San Road also (I want book it before go there).

P.S.: My English isn`t so good!! :(

#5 Ingrids has been a member since 29/9/2009. Posts: 41

Posted by donmillerx on 12/10/2009 at 11:19

Ingrids,
(and Anthony)

Hello again. My tentative plans look very similar.
Bangkok 11/3, spend a few days and then travel to Siem R. explore Angkor and move on to Phnom P...travel to Saigon and eventually make my way back to Bangkok, hitting an island or two along the way.
Hopefully we can meet up somewhere. Keep in touch.
donmillerx@gmail.com

Cheers!

#6 donmillerx has been a member since 26/8/2009. Posts: 17

Posted by Ingrids on 12/10/2009 at 15:17

Hello guys!
Would be good meet you!
If you need some tips about guest houses in Bangkok, let me know. A friend gave some suggestions.
My e-mail is ischerer@hotmail.com
We keep in touch!
Cheers!
Ingrid

#7 Ingrids has been a member since 29/9/2009. Posts: 41

Please login to add a reply

You need to be a Travelfish member to be able to add a reply to this post. Please use the button below to log in. After logging in you'll be returned to this page automatically to add your post. Not a member? Join up here.