Photo: There is nothing wrong with imaginary friends.

Companions forum

November ~ solo

Posted by donmillerx on 9/10/2009 at 03:08

Hello... 32 yr-old bartender from the States arriving 11/3, staying 1 month, hoping to see Angkor, & Saigon as well Thailand. Would love to meet up with some people and share stories over dinner or a taxi ride to the border ;)
Drinks are on me!
-Cheers
Donnie
donmillerx@gmail.com

#1 donmillerx has been a member since 26/8/2009. Posts: 17

Posted by Ingrids on 9/10/2009 at 13:50

Hi Donnie!
I`m brazilian and I`m arriving in Bangkok 25th Oct and after 4 days I`m going to Siem R/Angkor + Phnom P.+ Vietnam. How about you?

#2 Ingrids has been a member since 29/9/2009. Posts: 41

Posted by Monula on 12/10/2009 at 05:03

Hi Donnie,

I'm from Slovakia and I'm arriving to Bangkok on 29. Oct and I'd like to stay in Thailand for next 3 or 4 weeks before heading to Laos and Vietnam.
I'm staying for a week or so in Bangkok before going north. I'm happy to meet follow travelers, have a chat over coffee, drink or dinner.
I'm 32 years old and a little bit behind with traveling but I finally found time to do it and I'm like better later than never.
Monika

#3 Monula has been a member since 12/10/2009. Posts: 17

Posted by Monula on 12/10/2009 at 05:04

Hi Donnie,

I'm from Slovakia and I'm arriving to Bangkok on 29. Oct and I'd like to stay in Thailand for next 3 or 4 weeks before heading to Laos and Vietnam.
I'm staying for a week or so in Bangkok before going north. I'm happy to meet follow travelers, have a chat over coffee, drink or dinner.
I'm 32 years old and a little bit behind with traveling but I finally found time to do it and I'm like better later than never.
Monika

#4 Monula has been a member since 12/10/2009. Posts: 17

Posted by donmillerx on 12/10/2009 at 10:58

Hello Ingrids & Monula/Monika!

Would love to meet up! Not sure about my itinerary timeline yet or if it will work for either of you but please keep in touch, if we do cross paths it'd be nice to share a drink and/or future travel plans.
Please add my email to your notes and feel free to contact me anytime.
donmillerx@gmail.com

buena suerte!

#5 donmillerx has been a member since 26/8/2009. Posts: 17

Posted by EngineEar on 14/10/2009 at 15:58

Hey Don,

I'll be roaming around Cambodia from oct 31 to nov 13: I roughly plan to be in Siem Reap/Angkor from nov 3 to 7 so if you happen to pass by we can toss a coin to decide who the drinks are on!

Cheers

Michael (28 yr-old Italian)

#6 EngineEar has been a member since 29/9/2009. Posts: 4

Posted by ANESTAZZ on 4/11/2009 at 03:42

I am a 31 yr old American woman possibly traveling solo to Thailand for a few weeks at the end of November. I want to spend a little time in Bangkok and a lot of time exploring the beaches of the south. If anyone will be in the area and has an interest in meeting up, suggesting activities, showing me around, having a swim or a beer, please feel free to get in touch! Thanks. Happy Travels.
fleming.alycia@gmail.com
Allie

#7 ANESTAZZ has been a member since 4/11/2009. Posts: 2

Please login to add a reply

You need to be a Travelfish member to be able to add a reply to this post. Please use the button below to log in. After logging in you'll be returned to this page automatically to add your post. Not a member? Join up here.