Companions forum

November ~ solo

• donmillerx

Joined Travelfish
    26th August, 2009

Hello... 32 yr-old bartender from the States arriving 11/3, staying 1 month, hoping to see Angkor, & Saigon as well Thailand. Would love to meet up with some people and share stories over dinner or a taxi ride to the border ;)
    Drinks are on me!
    -Cheers
    Donnie
    donmillerx@gmail.com

#1 Posted: 9/10/2009 - 03:08

• Advertisement

• Ingrids

Joined Travelfish
    29th September, 2009

Hi Donnie!
    I`m brazilian and I`m arriving in Bangkok 25th Oct and after 4 days I`m going to Siem R/Angkor + Phnom P.+ Vietnam. How about you?

#2 Posted: 9/10/2009 - 13:50

• Monula

Joined Travelfish
    12th October, 2009

Hi Donnie,

I'm from Slovakia and I'm arriving to Bangkok on 29. Oct and I'd like to stay in Thailand for next 3 or 4 weeks before heading to Laos and Vietnam.
    I'm staying for a week or so in Bangkok before going north. I'm happy to meet follow travelers, have a chat over coffee, drink or dinner.
    I'm 32 years old and a little bit behind with traveling but I finally found time to do it and I'm like better later than never.
    Monika

#3 Posted: 12/10/2009 - 05:03

• Monula

Joined Travelfish
    12th October, 2009

Hi Donnie,

I'm from Slovakia and I'm arriving to Bangkok on 29. Oct and I'd like to stay in Thailand for next 3 or 4 weeks before heading to Laos and Vietnam.
    I'm staying for a week or so in Bangkok before going north. I'm happy to meet follow travelers, have a chat over coffee, drink or dinner.
    I'm 32 years old and a little bit behind with traveling but I finally found time to do it and I'm like better later than never.
    Monika

#4 Posted: 12/10/2009 - 05:04

• donmillerx

Joined Travelfish
    26th August, 2009

Hello Ingrids & Monula/Monika!

Would love to meet up! Not sure about my itinerary timeline yet or if it will work for either of you but please keep in touch, if we do cross paths it'd be nice to share a drink and/or future travel plans.
    Please add my email to your notes and feel free to contact me anytime.
    donmillerx@gmail.com

buena suerte!

#5 Posted: 12/10/2009 - 10:58

• EngineEar

Joined Travelfish
    29th September, 2009

Hey Don,

I'll be roaming around Cambodia from oct 31 to nov 13: I roughly plan to be in Siem Reap/Angkor from nov 3 to 7 so if you happen to pass by we can toss a coin to decide who the drinks are on!

Cheers

Michael (28 yr-old Italian)

#6 Posted: 14/10/2009 - 15:58

• ANESTAZZ

Joined Travelfish
    4th November, 2009

I am a 31 yr old American woman possibly traveling solo to Thailand for a few weeks at the end of November. I want to spend a little time in Bangkok and a lot of time exploring the beaches of the south. If anyone will be in the area and has an interest in meeting up, suggesting activities, showing me around, having a swim or a beer, please feel free to get in touch! Thanks. Happy Travels.
    fleming.alycia@gmail.com
    Allie

#7 Posted: 4/11/2009 - 03:42

Have questions? Jump to our menu of forum quicklinks

Add your reply

Your reply

Check this box if you want to be notified of replies.

Please be familiar with our user guidelines before you post. Thanks!

Businesses planning on plugging their guesthouse / hotel / karaoke bar should read our "Addition guidelines" very carefully.

You need to be logged in to answer an existing post on the Travelfish forums. Please login via the prompts just above and refresh this screen -- before writing your post -- and you'll be in business.