Photo: There is nothing wrong with imaginary friends.

Companions forum

november to january in Laos, Cambodia, Malaysia & Thailand

Posted by wordy on 14/10/2009 at 20:35

leaving the 7th November, im off to laos, traveling down the Mekong into Cambodia, possibly visiting the cambodian coast before flying over to singapore and malaysia, before flying over to thailand to spend new year and xmas at the full moon party! A bit of island hopping, then into bangkok and home on the 20th Jan!

I'm going to be travelling alone so does any1 fancy meeting up to share stories etc maybe come to the full moon with me??

Will be great!

#1 wordy has been a member since 1/10/2009. Posts: 11

Posted by Johng on 21/10/2009 at 21:01

Maybe Wordy..

I am a month later than you , and we may cross paths as I seem to be doing slightly the opposite of you :)

my first trip.. excited and only booked the flight a couple of weeks ago.. still working out what to do as I only have a month in Asia before going down under from S'pore..

John

#2 Johng has been a member since 21/10/2009. Location: United Kingdom. Posts: 22

Posted by wanderingwalters on 21/10/2009 at 21:53

Hi Wordy

Where are about in Laos are you going? I'll be landing in Luang Parabang on the 9th November and i'm also travelling alone so will be looking for someone to have a cheeky drink with.

Cheers
Adam

#3 wanderingwalters has been a member since 16/7/2009. Location: United Kingdom. Posts: 17

Posted by wordy on 22/10/2009 at 05:16

hey guys,

sorry, only just checked back here after a few days - i'm landing at vientiane on the 9th, and then will be travelling down the mekong into cambodia!

my email is jonwordsworth@hotmail.co.uk. It might be easier for us to chat via MSN. or Something! let me know!!

Jon

#4 wordy has been a member since 1/10/2009. Posts: 11

Please login to add a reply

You need to be a Travelfish member to be able to add a reply to this post. Please use the button below to log in. After logging in you'll be returned to this page automatically to add your post. Not a member? Join up here.