Companions forum

Thailand from Nov19-Dec17

• nickis315

Joined Travelfish
    11th November, 2009

I'll be trying to cover as much area as I can in the month that I'll be there. Thinking about headed North first, Chiang Mae and Pai , then I'll be headed down south.

Was wanting to rent a motorcycle for the Chiang Mae and Pai areas, and would rather have someone else to putt around the towns with.

My schedule is very fluid. If anyone wants to meet up for a drink, or share some town to town fares, let me know. I'm on facebook.

25 year old Californian
    Thank You,
    nickis315@yahoo.com

#1 Posted: 11/11/2009 - 23:31

• Advertisement

• Johng

Click here to learn more about Johng
    Joined Travelfish
    21st October, 2009
    Location United Kingdom

hi Nickis, I am there from 8th onwards.. as yet my plans are still wide open... I am a biker so would be interested in that idea.

John, UK
    jgra1@hotmail.com

#2 Posted: 12/11/2009 - 16:21

• fwen

Joined Travelfish
    5th September, 2009

hi nickis,

Me and my friend clare are in thailand from 28th Nov until 8th December. Our plan is to head south 1st and then see what happens from there.

gives a shput if ya fancy meeting up at some point.

Emma-Jane xx
    25 scotland

#3 Posted: 12/11/2009 - 21:26

Have questions? Jump to our menu of forum quicklinks

Add your reply

Your reply

Check this box if you want to be notified of replies.

Please be familiar with our user guidelines before you post. Thanks!

Businesses planning on plugging their guesthouse / hotel / karaoke bar should read our "Addition guidelines" very carefully.

You need to be logged in to answer an existing post on the Travelfish forums. Please login via the prompts just above and refresh this screen -- before writing your post -- and you'll be in business.

Possibly related discussions Replies  Views  Latest reply
32/m/canada dec17-april ho chi minh/cambodia/thailand/? ... By nufan32 on 24 Nov 2012 1 563 24 Nov 2012