Companions forum

Who's up for rented car travelling in south of Laos?

• nogagis

Joined Travelfish
    15th November, 2009

Hey there, friends!

I wanna rent a car and go around south of Laos (4000 islands and stuff), and since it's more expensive than a bike i'd like to rent it with partners.

I can drive and you can drive, as long as you have license and you're not drunk or stoned while doing it.

If you're interested - please reply this message today.

Good day,
    Noga.

#1 Posted: 15/11/2009 - 11:12

• Advertisement

• krissyw

Joined Travelfish
    16th November, 2009

Noga,
    when do you plan on going?
    - Krissy

#2 Posted: 16/11/2009 - 17:33

• Johng

Click here to learn more about Johng
    Joined Travelfish
    21st October, 2009
    Location United Kingdom

I could also be up for this or similar in Thailand, December..
    John

#3 Posted: 17/11/2009 - 16:26

• alexandra28

Joined Travelfish
    15th December, 2009

This could be fun...when you going?

#4 Posted: 15/12/2009 - 17:31

• Deuce232

Joined Travelfish
    4th January, 2010

Depending on the dates of your trip i would be interested. Should be mid January for me.

I'm a 27 year old American guy on his first real backpacking tour. I'm traveling with a friend until the last week of january. After that i have decisions to make. We head to Chang Mai on the 6th of Jan (for five days or so?) and plan to head to Laos from there. His trip ends in KL in early feb so we intend to head south from laos (by way of cambodia) and back into southern Thailand in time for him to get back. So thats me. I'm always keen to meet people or exchange info and experience.

Drop me a line at deuce232@yahoo.com or reply here.

#5 Posted: 4/1/2010 - 15:13

Have questions? Jump to our menu of forum quicklinks

Add your reply

Your reply

Check this box if you want to be notified of replies.

Please be familiar with our user guidelines before you post. Thanks!

Businesses planning on plugging their guesthouse / hotel / karaoke bar should read our "Addition guidelines" very carefully.

You need to be logged in to answer an existing post on the Travelfish forums. Please login via the prompts just above and refresh this screen -- before writing your post -- and you'll be in business.

Possibly related discussions Replies  Views  Latest reply
Laos - Rountrip LP ->LP on rented bike possible? ... By Sampan on 26 Jan 2010 4 1348 27 Jan 2010
Travelling south thailand, laos, cambodia from Feb2011 starting Bangkok, looking for people to join ... By rachael27 on 2 Nov 2010 24 3852 23 Apr 2011