Companions forum

solo travel in laos/vietnam Nov-Dec 09

• christoph33

Joined Travelfish
    17th November, 2009

Hi peeps,
    I'm heading off to Laos/Vietnam this sunday (22nd of November). Plan is to travel around the North of Laos until around 10th December then travel down the coast of Vietnam until new year, when I'll be heading off to Cambodia to work for 6 months.
    Will be travelling solo and would be more than happy to meet up with any likeminded travellers.
    I'm a 22 y old male from england :)

#1 Posted: 17/11/2009 - 20:36

• Advertisement

• rachael27

Joined Travelfish
    28th September, 2009

hey mate, you on facebook?? I am thinking of going to Laos in the next week.....

#2 Posted: 21/11/2009 - 20:17

• christoph33

Joined Travelfish
    17th November, 2009

I certainly am. Search me up on c.alford@warwick.ac.uk :)

#3 Posted: 21/11/2009 - 23:16

• rachael27

Joined Travelfish
    28th September, 2009

hey there. I get to Luang Pabang 28th. U around?

#4 Posted: 26/11/2009 - 13:22

• rachael27

Joined Travelfish
    28th September, 2009

Posted from within Vietnam.

hey guys I am in Vietnam at moment, travelling down from Hanoi in next few days (bus from Vang Vieng is torture!! ended up in transit for 34 hours, they never told me they would stop and u had to just sleep on bus (with loads of people snoring) for a few hours). The 'VIP' bus is def not VIP and the border crossing is def not the nicest of things I have done, plenty of yelling and pushing and shoving (I hope this is just my bad experienece, but if I could do it again I would just spend the money and fly)

Anyways, I have no particular plans but will be in bangkok 29th dec to get bus to Ko Sumoi for full moon party, I will be solo most likely at this point so be happy to do the journey with someone.

My facebook is Rachaelfleming@yahoo.com.au

#5 Posted: 4/12/2009 - 22:56

Have questions? Jump to our menu of forum quicklinks

Add your reply

Your reply

Check this box if you want to be notified of replies.

Please be familiar with our user guidelines before you post. Thanks!

Businesses planning on plugging their guesthouse / hotel / karaoke bar should read our "Addition guidelines" very carefully.

You need to be logged in to answer an existing post on the Travelfish forums. Please login via the prompts just above and refresh this screen -- before writing your post -- and you'll be in business.