Photo: There is nothing wrong with imaginary friends.

Companions forum

SE Asia july-august 2010

Posted by Natalia14 on 6/12/2009 at 16:05

Hi there!

I am leaving London on July 12th and heading to Kuala Lumpur and from there probably to Thailand to do some diving course. I am roughly planning to go to Singapore, Malaysia, Cambodia, Vietnam, maybe Laos. I would love to spend some time -3 weeks in August in Indonesia.

I am a 27 year old Polish journalist. I am easy going, fun&sport&chocolate-loving! Would be great to meet up with other travelers to do a portion of this journey together.

Natala_n@yahoo.es

#1 Natalia14 has been a member since 6/12/2009. Posts: 1

Posted by gentlefox on 11/7/2010 at 11:43

hi,

are you travelling in 2009 or 2010???

#2 gentlefox has been a member since 11/7/2010. Posts: 1

Posted by chriswotton on 11/7/2010 at 12:36

Hi Natala

I am in Thailand now until the middle of September - I don't have many plans at the moment but if you still ned up looking for companions, drop me an e-mail - chris@mountsushi.co.uk. I'm also thinking of going to Indonesia at some point, probably just to Bali though and just for about a week.

Chris x

#3 chriswotton has been a member since 7/9/2008. Location: Thailand. Posts: 95
 Where has chriswotton been?   Website   Twitter   Facebook    Flickr    Instagram   Pinterest 

Please login to add a reply

You need to be a Travelfish member to be able to add a reply to this post. Please use the button below to log in. After logging in you'll be returned to this page automatically to add your post. Not a member? Join up here.