Photo: There is nothing wrong with imaginary friends.

Companions forum

SE Asia (Thailand, Laos, Vietnam, Cambodia) May 2010

Posted by wombatfuz on 30/12/2009 at 15:44

I'm a 28 female living in Asia. planning to visit Thailand, Laos, Vietnam, Cambodia starting May 2010. No end date in mind. May last from a month to 3 months. Plan to travel on a budget. If anyone is keen to join me, please reply to this post.
I'm not looking to any partying. Just hope to relax and take in the laidback culture.

#1 wombatfuz has been a member since 30/12/2009. Posts: 38

Posted by mimivn on 1/1/2010 at 01:02

Posted from within Vietnam.

Hi wombatfuz ! Please visit Vietnam. Vietnam is a beautiful and peaceful country. It's suitable for your budget. Because everything is reasonable prices: hotels, food and drink ... I can show you around HCM city. hope can help you in Vietnam. Please contact me .

#2 mimivn has been a member since 30/12/2009. Posts: 10

Posted by aishamc on 16/4/2010 at 17:49

Hey-

I'm looking for a travel companion too. I am an 18 year-old American female I am currently living in Thailand and will be traveling to Cambodia around the 30th of April to renew my visa. I was planning on taking a two day stop in Angkor and possibly go down to Phnom Penh for a day and then heading to the beaches for a nice laid back time. I thought about going down to Lazy Beach (here is the link: http://www.lazybeachcambodia.com/Home.html) I speak Thai fluently, if that makes you any more inclined to travel with me... (although it will probably be little help in Cambodia. You never know, though.)

#3 aishamc has been a member since 16/4/2010. Posts: 4
 Twitter 

Posted by Jennykorea on 18/4/2010 at 23:38

Hi wombatfuz,
I see you posted this quite a while ago but if you're still looking for travel companions I am definitely interested - I'm a 25-year-old female, intending to travel to the same four countries, flying into Bangkok on May 3rd and leaving six weeks later. I'm also not looking to party, but just to chill out before I have to get back to reality for the summer!
Just reply to this post if you (or anyone else) is interested in joining me :)

#4 Jennykorea has been a member since 18/4/2010. Posts: 3

Posted by colo32 on 20/4/2010 at 01:31

hey jennykorea, im landing in bangkok 4th may intending to travel the same 4 countries, im too just looking to chill and hopefully see and explore some places, im 32 male from the uk email me on lee77collins@yahoo.co.uk for chat on plans

#5 colo32 has been a member since 2/4/2010. Posts: 5

Posted by colo32 on 20/4/2010 at 01:31

hey jennykorea, im landing in bangkok 4th may intending to travel the same 4 countries, im too just looking to chill and hopefully see and explore some places, im 32 male from the uk email me on lee77collins@yahoo.co.uk for chat on plans

#6 colo32 has been a member since 2/4/2010. Posts: 5

Please login to add a reply

You need to be a Travelfish member to be able to add a reply to this post. Please use the button below to log in. After logging in you'll be returned to this page automatically to add your post. Not a member? Join up here.