Companions forum

Thailand May-June 2010

• eliasmae

Joined Travelfish
    26th January, 2010

Hi All,

I am a 22 year old male from the States that will be traveling to Thailand mid-May and returning mid-June. I will be flying into Bangkok, and at some point be visiting an uncle who lives in Chiang Mai. Other than that, I have no plans whatsoever. I have never been to SE Asia, nor Thailand. I'm sure he will have advice for me to travel to, but I have no set plans as of now. Looking for someone to possibly meet up with and travel, so if you'll be there during that time and interested please let me know! Or if you have any travel advice for me or places I shouldn't miss!

Best,
    Matthew

#1 Posted: 28/1/2010 - 08:04

• Advertisement

• darraghg06

Joined Travelfish
    13th February, 2010

hey, im heading to thailand in june as well. its my first time and im travelling alone as well. was looking for people to travel with as well

#2 Posted: 13/2/2010 - 18:55

• Giselle1987

Joined Travelfish
    14th February, 2010

Hey guys,

I am heading to Thailand around the same time. Would love to meet up with other single travellers!

If you fancy meeting up at some point, let me know.

Giselle

#3 Posted: 14/2/2010 - 21:17

• eliasmae

Joined Travelfish
    26th January, 2010

Hi All,

If either of you, Giselle or darrag want to send me an email and we can try to figure something out about meeting up, my address is eliasmae@gmail.com.

I would love to hear from any of you who would want to travel together at some point in the trip, or just to chat. Send me a line or two, anyone!

Best,
    Matthew

#4 Posted: 15/2/2010 - 12:57

• rwilson85

Joined Travelfish
    5th April, 2010

Hi all!

I'm Ross, 24 from the UK and will be travelling this Summer as it will be my last chance before I graduate next year and get a job!

I'm planning on travelling to Thailand, Cambodia and Vietnam from mid May to June/July and would love to arrange some travel buddies to go with.

If you've made any plans yet please let me know via email to 'messedupross@yahoo.co.uk'.

Cheers.

#5 Posted: 5/4/2010 - 20:40

• Jbarry

Joined Travelfish
    11th March, 2010

Hey everyone,
    I'm a 34 year old guy from Chicago who will be traveling through Thailand and Cambodia starting april 6th until april 20th. I am also travelling alone and would like to find some one to travel with. I'm flying into Bangkok and then wanting to check out Ankor Wat and perhaps some islands- prob Ko Samuei and Ko Pha Ngan. Although I had not planned on Chiang Mai, I am now thinking of going there as well. If you want to hook up somewhere along the way I'll check the message board whenever I can.
    Jason

#6 Posted: 6/4/2010 - 03:31

• bakpakk

Joined Travelfish
    4th April, 2010
    Location Cameroon

hey
    I plan on backpacking through Cambodia during the first week/first two weeks of June.

#7 Posted: 7/4/2010 - 23:56

• lone_travel-
    ler2010

Joined Travelfish
    22nd April, 2010

hey all,
    I also am a solo first time traveller heading to Thailand in June, so if you are keen to meet up sometime someplace during June let me know?As i arrive on the first day of June and have no set plans besides would like to meet up with some people who i have sort of got to know before i arrive there so if you are keen or want to know more just let me know my email is Daniel_Howlett@bigpond.com so hope to hear from some people sometime soon? cheers Daniel.

#8 Posted: 22/4/2010 - 22:38

Have questions? Jump to our menu of forum quicklinks

Add your reply

Your reply

Check this box if you want to be notified of replies.

Please be familiar with our user guidelines before you post. Thanks!

Businesses planning on plugging their guesthouse / hotel / karaoke bar should read our "Addition guidelines" very carefully.

You need to be logged in to answer an existing post on the Travelfish forums. Please login via the prompts just above and refresh this screen -- before writing your post -- and you'll be in business.

Possibly related discussions Replies  Views  Latest reply
Thailand JUNE 2010 ... By kriswoz24 on 11 Mar 2010 19 4547 31 May 2010
Vietnam, Thailand & Malaysia June/July - Sep 2010 ... By mynamesmike on 14 Mar 2010 4 2954 27 Sep 2010
Traveling Thailand, Cambodia, Laos, Vietnam, and more JUne-Aug 2010 ... By Stew on 15 Jun 2010 1 2584 5 Jul 2010
Travel buddies May-mid-June 2010 - Thailand, Laos, Cambodia, Vietnam ... By Jennykorea on 22 Apr 2010 7 3516 3 May 2010