Companions forum

22 yr old (Will be 23 when i leave) Female looking for travel mate in Thailand

• Giselle1987

Joined Travelfish
    14th February, 2010

I'm looking for a buddy to go travelling with around Thailand in June time.

This will be my first time travelling alone, so if there is anyone out there in the same situation. Give me a shout! Would be great to meet up with peeps over there.

Giselle

#1 Posted: 14/2/2010 - 21:43

• Advertisement

• joshfrost89

Joined Travelfish
    15th February, 2010

hey im going to be flying into bangkok at the end of june (20th) travelling alone for first time as well, would be good to know someone for when i get there!

send us an email if ur interested its joshfrost89@googlemail.com

#2 Posted: 15/2/2010 - 21:43

• francesstel-
    la

Click here to learn more about francesstella
    Joined Travelfish
    16th February, 2009
    Location Italy

I was a bit daunted when setting off to Thailand last year, traveling on my own for the first time. But if there is one thing I wish someone had told me it's that lone travelers are the rule rather than the exception. Meeting people once you're in Thailand is not just easy, it's inevitable! Everyone is eager to meet fellow backpackers & the holiday atmosphere makes it easy to strike up a conversation with just about anyone. I ended up traveling around with the same people on & off for the best part of 3 months, we felt like extended family and our friendships are still going strong. I'm sure you'll have a great time. Take care! x

#3 Posted: 15/2/2010 - 23:07

• jwally29

Joined Travelfish
    4th March, 2010

I'll be trying to get into Thailand sometime in the begining of June. No real firm plans or a real idea of what I'm going to do when I get there. All I do know is that I want to go, I want to have some fun and I wans to see as much as I can in the 2 weeks that I am there.
    I'm game for whatever and go with the flow, after all, it's a vacation

Hit me up if you interested,
    jwally8880@yahoo.com
    About me, I'm from the US,East Coast, working in the middle east as an Env. Consultant,I'm 29, Lived in S. Korea for a bit, love to travel and like live music, photography and good beer and wine.

#4 Posted: 4/3/2010 - 21:32

Have questions? Jump to our menu of forum quicklinks

Add your reply

Your reply

Check this box if you want to be notified of replies.

Please be familiar with our user guidelines before you post. Thanks!

Businesses planning on plugging their guesthouse / hotel / karaoke bar should read our "Addition guidelines" very carefully.

You need to be logged in to answer an existing post on the Travelfish forums. Please login via the prompts just above and refresh this screen -- before writing your post -- and you'll be in business.

Possibly related discussions Replies  Views  Latest reply
Need travel mate in Thailand ! ! mid of Aug!!! ... By Seanhk on 7 Aug 2012 3 1580 7 Aug 2012
Looking for travel mate Cambodia-Vietnam-Thailand ... By nikolas on 3 Oct 2011 0 1270 3 Oct 2011
Can I travel around Thailand, while I leave my passport at the embassy? ... By suswati37 on 26 Dec 2010 10 3794 3 Jan 2011
travel mate ... By marietherese on 6 Apr 2010 1 1889 19 May 2010
Need travel mate ... By GaryEL on 2 Sep 2013 1 759 3 Sep 2013
Looking for travel mate to Laos ... By gilbert on 15 Jun 2008 0 1802 15 Jun 2008