Companions forum

Solo In Thailand, end of May/ begining of June

• jwally29

Joined Travelfish
    4th March, 2010

Dusty footed travelers,

I'm looking for a travel buddy or two to link up with and see what Thailand has to offer. I've got about 2 weeks +/- and am flexible with the dates and places.
    I'm 29yo male from the US and am working in the Middle East/ Asia area right now. I'm a Hydro Geologist and enjoy the outdoors. I want a would like to get a fair mix of the environmental, cultural and social aspects of Thailand. Hit me up at jwally8880@yahoo.com if your interested. I'm down for whatever and look forward to exploring all Thailand has to offer,
    Jonathan

#1 Posted: 4/3/2010 - 21:10

• Advertisement

• jwally29

Joined Travelfish
    4th March, 2010

Sorry, that's jwally8880@yahoo.com

#2 Posted: 4/3/2010 - 21:15

Have questions? Jump to our menu of forum quicklinks

Add your reply

Your reply

Check this box if you want to be notified of replies.

Please be familiar with our user guidelines before you post. Thanks!

Businesses planning on plugging their guesthouse / hotel / karaoke bar should read our "Addition guidelines" very carefully.

You need to be logged in to answer an existing post on the Travelfish forums. Please login via the prompts just above and refresh this screen -- before writing your post -- and you'll be in business.

Possibly related discussions Replies  Views  Latest reply
30/f/solo in Thailand mid-June to mid-August 2012 ... By idreaminthai on 5 Apr 2012 8 1772 19 Jun 2012
Solo M 30 Traveling in Thailand from 22nd June onwards ... By Abhisek on 10 May 2012 2 1251 4 Jun 2013
21 M from NYC, traveling to Thailand, Cambodia, and maybe Malaysia. Early June, Solo ... By YouCon on 12 May 2011 0 1743 12 May 2011