Travelfish Guides forum

Updated PDF Guides

• dano_b

Joined Travelfish
    20th December, 2009
    Total reviews: 5

Hey, just wondering when the new travel guides will be coming out? I'm currently in Philippines, making my way through the rest of SEA in the next few months and was hoping to have these new guides!

Thanks!

#1 Posted: 28/9/2010 - 16:38

• Advertisement

• somtam2000

admin
    Click here to learn more about somtam2000
    Joined Travelfish
    21st January, 2004
    Location Indonesia
    Total reviews: 24
    Places visited:
    At least 113

Ahh, simple answer is I've had dengue fever, recovered from it, then promptly caught this evil eye thing that has my eyes swollen up and makes it difficult to see. So things are all running a little late LOL.

Am sure you weren't after a medical report, but that's the main excuse.

As far as the PDF guides go, we're not going to be updating the paid for guides in that format anymore, but they'll be fancier free PDF guides coming with the redesign (which is almost there!) they'll be almost as good as the paid for ones we used to sell, but the maps will not be as good.

Anyway, work in progress, almost there!

#2 Posted: 28/9/2010 - 20:18

• dano_b

Joined Travelfish
    20th December, 2009
    Total reviews: 5

Yikes! Speedy recovery to you and thanks for the info!

#3 Posted: 3/10/2010 - 10:09

Have questions? Jump to our menu of forum quicklinks

Add your reply

Your reply

Check this box if you want to be notified of replies.

Please be familiar with our user guidelines before you post. Thanks!

Businesses planning on plugging their guesthouse / hotel / karaoke bar should read our "Addition guidelines" very carefully.

You need to be logged in to answer an existing post on the Travelfish forums. Please login via the prompts just above and refresh this screen -- before writing your post -- and you'll be in business.