Photo: Who needs a guide?

Travelfish Guides forum

Travelfish Guide for Hanoi added

Posted by somtam2000 on 30/4/2008 at 22:12 admin

We've just got our latest Travelfish Guide into the shop -- for the Vietnamese capital of Hanoi. You can read more about the Hanoi Travelfish Guide here.

It weighs in at 23 pages and some 34,878 words of densely packed travel inteligence -- just about the only thing missing is a Bun Cha recipe... that's my next task.

The Travelfish Guide will set you back a whole US$5.95, but if you're on our newsletter list, you'll be able to take advantage of a special deal that will run till Sunday night (on all our Guides) which I'll be sending out first thing tomorrow morning -- so if you're not on the list, sign up tonight!

I hope you find the Guide useful and, as always comments are welcome and appreciated.

#1 somtam2000 has been a member since 21/1/2004. Location: Indonesia. Posts: 7,498
 Where has somtam2000 been?   Website   Twitter   Facebook    Flickr    Google+   Instagram   Pinterest 

Please login to add a reply

You need to be a Travelfish member to be able to add a reply to this post. Please use the button below to log in. After logging in you'll be returned to this page automatically to add your post. Not a member? Join up here.