admin
    Click here to learn more about somtam2000
    Joined Travelfish
    21st January, 2004
    Location Indonesia
    Total reviews: 24
    Places visited:
    At least 113

I've just added a new Travelfish Guide to the shop -- this one for Northeast Cambodia.

This is a new title and brings together all our research for Kompong Cham, Kratie, Stung Treng, Rattanakiri and Mondulkiri. There's also detailed info on crossing the borders to Laos and Vietnam, a bunch of stories and the usual maps, listings etc.

At US$4.95, we're charging less than a dollar a province -- how's that for value!

It's 20 pages long and covers just about everything I can think of that you'd need to get the most out of the region.

You can read all about the guide (and buy it) here: http://www.travelfish.org/ebooks/cambodia/eguide-northeast-cambodia-2009

This title will be rolled into the Cambodia pack, but not till the end of the week as we're planning to get another Cambodia title out in a couple of days, so I just want to save myself a little work!

Cheers & happy travels

#1 Posted: 25/8/2009 - 12:55

• Advertisement

• oldrifter

Joined Travelfish
    5th December, 2007

The gu ide is hopelessly out of date pertaining to Modolkiri and Sen Monorom. It still refers to old dirt road and may put off many prospective travelers! The finest road in Cambodia now links Snoul wit SM!

If you want, I will rewrite and update your blurb! Have lived here for over 4 years!

Drifter

#2 Posted: 18/11/2011 - 23:23

Have questions? Jump to our menu of forum quicklinks

Add your reply

Your reply

Check this box if you want to be notified of replies.

Please be familiar with our user guidelines before you post. Thanks!

Businesses planning on plugging their guesthouse / hotel / karaoke bar should read our "Addition guidelines" very carefully.

You need to be logged in to answer an existing post on the Travelfish forums. Please login via the prompts just above and refresh this screen -- before writing your post -- and you'll be in business.

Possibly related discussions Replies  Views  Latest reply
New Travelfish Guide packs for Cambodia ... By somtam2000 on 31 Aug 2009 0 3439 31 Aug 2009
Take the Travelfish survey and score a Travelfish Guide ... By somtam2000 on 6 Oct 2007 4 3466 1 Nov 2007