Photo: All you need is a backpack.

Gear and equipment forum

good women's pack -- Deuter Quantum 55L?

Posted by wanderlust2010 on 28/4/2010 at 05:25

Hi all,

I'm a female traveler looking for an upgrade from my North Face Terra 40. I've had the North Face for about 6 years and it has been great for flashpacking trips lasting 1-2 weeks, but I think I need a better pack for my 5week trip through Vietnam and Cambodia. (I know 55L may be overkill, but I'm planning to bring it half full so there's room for all the stuff I'm bound to collect)

I've been looking at packs online and really like the Deuter Quantum 55L + 10L daypack. They don't offer it in a store near me, so I am thinking of ordering it online to try it on. Wondering if anyone has anything thoughts on this pack. Also, it's technically a men's pack, so would that be an issue for me? (I'm strong but relatively petite and don't want to be weighed down by a monster pack!)

http://www.tahoemountainsports.com/product/deuter-quantum-55/gear-packs

Any thoughts? Thanks in advance!

#1 wanderlust2010 has been a member since 14/4/2010. Posts: 13

Please login to add a reply

You need to be a Travelfish member to be able to add a reply to this post. Please use the button below to log in. After logging in you'll be returned to this page automatically to add your post. Not a member? Join up here.