Gear and equipment forum

good women's pack -- Deuter Quantum 55L?

• wanderlust2-

Joined Travelfish
    14th April, 2010

Hi all,

I'm a female traveler looking for an upgrade from my North Face Terra 40. I've had the North Face for about 6 years and it has been great for flashpacking trips lasting 1-2 weeks, but I think I need a better pack for my 5week trip through Vietnam and Cambodia. (I know 55L may be overkill, but I'm planning to bring it half full so there's room for all the stuff I'm bound to collect)

I've been looking at packs online and really like the Deuter Quantum 55L + 10L daypack. They don't offer it in a store near me, so I am thinking of ordering it online to try it on. Wondering if anyone has anything thoughts on this pack. Also, it's technically a men's pack, so would that be an issue for me? (I'm strong but relatively petite and don't want to be weighed down by a monster pack!)

http://www.tahoemountainsports.com/product/deuter-quantum-55/gear-packs

Any thoughts? Thanks in advance!

#1 Posted: 28/4/2010 - 05:25

• Advertisement

Have questions? Jump to our menu of forum quicklinks

Add your reply

Your reply

Check this box if you want to be notified of replies.

Please be familiar with our user guidelines before you post. Thanks!

Businesses planning on plugging their guesthouse / hotel / karaoke bar should read our "Addition guidelines" very carefully.

You need to be logged in to answer an existing post on the Travelfish forums. Please login via the prompts just above and refresh this screen -- before writing your post -- and you'll be in business.

Possibly related discussions Replies  Views  Latest reply
Deuter 38 Litre Back Pack ... By Geezy on 1 Feb 2010 4 4270 18 May 2010
Women's pack: Gregory Deva or Osprey Ariel? ... By snowowl on 22 Feb 2010 2 4944 7 Sep 2010