Gear and equipment forum

Backpack Help

• simons104

Joined Travelfish
    4th July, 2009

Hey all, have read loads of posts regarding backpacks etc and was wondering what you thought of this one? seems good value to me just wanna make sure its good enough!Any1 know anything about the strength of the Bioflex® back system on this backpack?

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Berghaus-C7-70-Rucksack-Coal/dp/B002G22OWW/ref=sr_1_38?ie=UTF8&s=sports&qid=1247502117&sr=1-38

Been to numerous camping shops and not found anything suitable within my price range: €100-€130. Have i set my budget too low?

All replies greatly appreciated!

#1 Posted: 15/7/2009 - 05:22

• Advertisement

• simons104

Joined Travelfish
    4th July, 2009

anybody had any experiences with any Berghaus bag with this bioflex system at all?

#2 Posted: 16/7/2009 - 02:13

• raindog

Joined Travelfish
    26th July, 2009
    Location Australia
    Total reviews: 5

I don't know about the bioflex system but I used to use a Berghaus with the freeflow system which I loved - it kept the bulk of the pack off your back and was really comfortable to wear. Sadly its now been retired for something a little less travel weary!

#3 Posted: 26/7/2009 - 08:51

Have questions? Jump to our menu of forum quicklinks

Add your reply

Your reply

Check this box if you want to be notified of replies.

Please be familiar with our user guidelines before you post. Thanks!

Businesses planning on plugging their guesthouse / hotel / karaoke bar should read our "Addition guidelines" very carefully.

You need to be logged in to answer an existing post on the Travelfish forums. Please login via the prompts just above and refresh this screen -- before writing your post -- and you'll be in business.