Gear and equipment forum

Ultimateaddons World Traveller Plus??

• mlr

Joined Travelfish
    3rd May, 2009

Hey :-)

Was wondering if anyone has got one of these and if so is it worth the money? See link below:

http://www.ultimateaddons.co.uk/Latest_Products/Ultimateaddons_Bag_World_Traveller_Plus___702.htm

Im planning on travelling in SE Asia with my netbook, ipod, speakers, Blackberry, etc so i thought this might be quite handy!?

Cheers!

#1 Posted: 3/8/2009 - 23:37

• Advertisement

• BruceMoon

Click here to learn more about BruceMoon
    Joined Travelfish
    27th December, 2008
    Location Australia
    Total reviews: 6

mlr

In my view, unless one was intending staying in the cities, SE Asia is a place where travelling light makes great sense.

Ask yourself what you really need, cut it down to a minimum, and then pare some more off again.

Too many travellers load themselves up with gear, and then find themselves limited in how they travel, and 'see' the world (go look at #4 here.

With a huge amount of gear, you tend to not want to leave the cities. While the cities play a part in any SE Asian holiday, the rural has immense appeal as well.

Cheers

#2 Posted: 4/8/2009 - 05:25

Have questions? Jump to our menu of forum quicklinks

Add your reply

Your reply

Check this box if you want to be notified of replies.

Please be familiar with our user guidelines before you post. Thanks!

Businesses planning on plugging their guesthouse / hotel / karaoke bar should read our "Addition guidelines" very carefully.

You need to be logged in to answer an existing post on the Travelfish forums. Please login via the prompts just above and refresh this screen -- before writing your post -- and you'll be in business.