Gear and equipment forum

Film Processing in Thailand

• ssaint

Joined Travelfish
    2nd September, 2009

Hi

i have a really poor quality digital camera so was going to take an old SLR camera with me to Thailand. i was just wondering how easy it is to:
    1. get hold of film in thailand?
    2. get film processed?

also, does anyone have suggestions of how i could get my photographs onto a computer? do internet cafes have scanners or do film processing places have the facillities to get it on a computer?

Thanks

#1 Posted: 15/10/2009 - 19:40

• Advertisement

• Tilapia

Click here to learn more about Tilapia
    Joined Travelfish
    21st April, 2006
    Location Canada
    Total reviews: 15
    Places visited:
    At least 113

From the Thailand forum ...

You can still get film processing done in most larger towns in Thailand, and there are places that will scan your images for you and put them onto a disc. Not sure about what kind of resolution or file size they save them to, though.

You can still buy film, as well, though if you plan on using high end film you might be better off bringing your own. Also, there's no way of knowing how long that film has been sitting around.

#2 Posted: 15/10/2009 - 23:20

• JeffMowery5

Joined Travelfish
    24th June, 2014

I have purchased lot of gears from cinecity people. The stuff which I bought are always good in quality. Once I purchased Shoulder kit 201 from them , then I purchased blimp and boom pole from them. and now just 4 days back I ordered Flycam Flyboy-9 from them. It just received in 3 days.

contact them,they are good in products as well as customer service

Check dis video out....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BLNnYXCSfvM

#3 Posted: 24/6/2014 - 05:59

Have questions? Jump to our menu of forum quicklinks

Add your reply

Your reply

Check this box if you want to be notified of replies.

Please be familiar with our user guidelines before you post. Thanks!

Businesses planning on plugging their guesthouse / hotel / karaoke bar should read our "Addition guidelines" very carefully.

You need to be logged in to answer an existing post on the Travelfish forums. Please login via the prompts just above and refresh this screen -- before writing your post -- and you'll be in business.

Possibly related discussions Replies  Views  Latest reply
Film processing in Thailand ... By ssaint on 15 Oct 2009 3 1173 16 Oct 2009