Photo: Keep up to date with your offerings.

Health and safety forum

Fentanyl & other Pain meds

Posted by axact on 10/12/2010 at 10:40

Hi,
I am currently in Thailand and am having great difficulty in getting my prescribed Fentanyl Patches. I have been to a hospital and they have to get a license to stock which they tell me could take months to get.
I brought 3 months supply with me but wish to stay longer. Can anyone advise where I can buy Fentanyl or even morphine sulphate without a lot of problem within Asia.Tramadol is not an option.

I am happy to go and see a doctor/ hospital for a prescription and have paperwork from home to prove medication.

At the moment the only alternative I can see is to fly back to UK and get another 3 months supply but that would be a hassle.

I don't mind hopping on a plane if anyone can advise where I won't have a problem obtaining.

I recall from years ago Sri Lanka was no problem and I have heard India is similar, anyone have recent experience or can anyone one confirm or suggest somewhere nearer to Thailand ?

Any assistant gratefully received.
David

#1 axact has been a member since 10/12/2010. Posts: 1

Posted by goonistik on 10/12/2010 at 21:10

Have you tried contacting Janssen Pharmaceuticals?

Janssen Pharmaceutica Limited
1550 Grand Amarin Tower 11th Floor
Bangkok 10310
Thailand
Tel: (66) 22070252
Web Site: www.janssen.com

#2 goonistik has been a member since 7/1/2010. Location: Philippines. Posts: 562
 Where has goonistik been? 

Please login to add a reply

You need to be a Travelfish member to be able to add a reply to this post. Please use the button below to log in. After logging in you'll be returned to this page automatically to add your post. Not a member? Join up here.