Health and safety forum

Immunization or Vaccine Clinic in Denpasar, Bali? (WHO or Red Cross maybe?)

• sdel

Joined Travelfish
    17th January, 2013

Hi All,

I realize this is a first post, but I've been reading the site for a while while planning a trip to SE A for August/September. I've read here and other places online that it is much cheaper (and not too difficult) to get some of the recommended vaccinations while already in SE A. We'll be starting in Bali, then going through Singapore to begin traveling toward Bangkok, then to Vietnam (Laos if time) over 7 weeks.

Ideally, I imagine that I'll do a split between getting some vaccinations in the US and some abroad, but I'm also particularly interested if anyone has information on getting vaccinated for Japanese Encaphalitis while in SE A, ideally in Bali or Singapore.

My apologies if there is already a thread on this, I tried to find one. Please link if so.

Thanks

Sean

#1 Posted: 17/1/2013 - 17:23

• Advertisement

• somtam2000

admin
    Click here to learn more about somtam2000
    Joined Travelfish
    21st January, 2004
    Location Indonesia
    Total reviews: 24
    Places visited:
    At least 113

I'm not sure about Jpaanese Encaphalitis but we got our rabies shots and I've had a few other boosters from Kim Patra at CHC Bali - you can contact Kim via the CHC website and ask after more details.

The one thing to consider is some of the shots need to be given over a period of time so may depend on how long you have allotted for Bali.

Drop Kim a line & see what she has to say.

Cheers

#2 Posted: 17/1/2013 - 17:38

• sdel

Joined Travelfish
    17th January, 2013

Great info, thanks!

#3 Posted: 17/1/2013 - 17:41

• LukeGray

Joined Travelfish
    18th July, 2013

You can find the best vaccinations services at Vaccinations Austin with full reliability. Visit at this clinic and get their services as per your need.

#4 Posted: 18/7/2013 - 23:59

Have questions? Jump to our menu of forum quicklinks

Add your reply

Your reply

Check this box if you want to be notified of replies.

Please be familiar with our user guidelines before you post. Thanks!

Businesses planning on plugging their guesthouse / hotel / karaoke bar should read our "Addition guidelines" very carefully.

You need to be logged in to answer an existing post on the Travelfish forums. Please login via the prompts just above and refresh this screen -- before writing your post -- and you'll be in business.

Possibly related discussions Replies  Views  Latest reply
red cross clinic bangkok - vaccinations ... By mendacity on 19 Mar 2010 1 6462 28 Mar 2010
denpasar/Bali flights ... By tomlo1981 on 24 Dec 2008 1 2233 26 Dec 2008