Health and safety forum

sun block cream

• NEILEIO

Joined Travelfish
    29th April, 2008

can anybody tell me what the highest factor sun cream you can buy in thailand.thanks neil

#1 Posted: 2/5/2008 - 20:19

• Advertisement

• swag

Click here to learn more about swag
    Joined Travelfish
    28th March, 2007
    Location Australia
    Total reviews: 6

Travelling through Thailand I have bought 20+ factor sunscreen on the islands. You might get 30+ in Bangkok but to be safe we tend to take 30+ Nivea spray on sunscreen in case we can't find this. To often I have seen people arrive from a European winter only to get badly burnt on there first few days. Not a great way to start your holidays.
    Regards
    Swag

#2 Posted: 3/5/2008 - 07:58

• Tilapia

Click here to learn more about Tilapia
    Joined Travelfish
    21st April, 2006
    Location Canada
    Total reviews: 15
    Places visited:
    At least 113

Do yourself a favour and throw a few bottles of your preferred sunscreen into a zip-loc and pack it into your checked luggage. You might find what you want there, but you'll be sorry if you don't. I always take my own. It's easier, and sometimes less expensive than buying it there. If you've got any leftover, leave it at your guest house for some poor soul who didn't bother to bring their own.

#3 Posted: 3/5/2008 - 21:28

• NEILEIO

Joined Travelfish
    29th April, 2008

thanks alot for your help

#4 Posted: 28/5/2008 - 23:55

Have questions? Jump to our menu of forum quicklinks

Add your reply

Your reply

Check this box if you want to be notified of replies.

Please be familiar with our user guidelines before you post. Thanks!

Businesses planning on plugging their guesthouse / hotel / karaoke bar should read our "Addition guidelines" very carefully.

You need to be logged in to answer an existing post on the Travelfish forums. Please login via the prompts just above and refresh this screen -- before writing your post -- and you'll be in business.