Health and safety forum

Lost medication - where to get a refill???

• JAR

Joined Travelfish
    16th April, 2009

I have lost my medication in Laos. I have been to the ausy embassy clinic in Vientienne, however they do not stock my medication. I will not be going back to bangkok for 2 weeks. Next major city i will be visiting is Phnon Penh. What is the best way to get my medication - get a friend to send me it or get it from a clinic in a major city?

#1 Posted: 16/4/2009 - 16:05

• Advertisement

• JAR

Joined Travelfish
    16th April, 2009

I recived my medication from my father who sent it through DHL. It took 5 working days and cost £70 delivery. There was a lot of paper work for him to fill out in the UK, but overall it was the simplist solution. I hope this helps anyone out there who also has this problem. Most pharmacies have a good selection of drugs (Thailand,. Laos and Cambodia), however, my medication was quite specific.

#2 Posted: 8/5/2009 - 17:40

Have questions? Jump to our menu of forum quicklinks

Add your reply

Your reply

Check this box if you want to be notified of replies.

Please be familiar with our user guidelines before you post. Thanks!

Businesses planning on plugging their guesthouse / hotel / karaoke bar should read our "Addition guidelines" very carefully.

You need to be logged in to answer an existing post on the Travelfish forums. Please login via the prompts just above and refresh this screen -- before writing your post -- and you'll be in business.