Photo: Wear a helmet and be picky with your bridges.

Insurance forum

worldnomads new explorer option

Posted by think87 on 16/10/2011 at 12:40

Looking into getting travel insurance for my upcoming trip on the 28th and as a resident of the USA I noticed a new option comes up that wasnt there when i looked a month or two ago. Im now given the choice between "Standard coverage ($217)" and "Explorer coverage ($287)". Explorer seems geared more towards the extreme adventure types as many excluded sports like caving and such seem to covered. Also the coverage amounts rise several hundred thousand.

Just letting those who might not know already thats theres now an option covering the more adventurous among us.

the link below shows the additional sports covered, those with 1 are standard and 2 are explorer:

http://www.worldnomads.com/travel-insurance/adventure-sports-benefits.aspx?p=a9e11f81f296481987b8fc74f9babc1f&c=USA

#1 think87 has been a member since 5/3/2009. Location: United States. Posts: 116
 Website 

Please login to add a reply

You need to be a Travelfish member to be able to add a reply to this post. Please use the button below to log in. After logging in you'll be returned to this page automatically to add your post. Not a member? Join up here.