Insurance forum

Choosing best insurance .. ?

• Winstan

Joined Travelfish
    25th November, 2011

Want to be doing things , I have a full motorcylce licence in UK, thinking rent a moped , going scuba diving and go mountain biking those type activites, what would be best insurance company to go with from experience .?
    Dont mind spending £200 pound on 3 months insurance , looked at STA backpacker black which seems good , aswell as others (gocompare, insure and go , post office , nomad ) .
    Not sure what to settle on , which did people her use ?
    Thanks

#1 Posted: 17/1/2012 - 11:43

• Advertisement

• Duxnuts

Joined Travelfish
    1st July, 2013

I do all of these same activities and always go with WorldCare, can't remember what package. So long as you have a motorcycle license in your home country they will cover you so long as you have a permit to ride. So for me all I needed was an international license and I was good to go. Rode all around Cambodia for a month.

I have never had to claim though so I can't testify to that but the purchase and live help on their website was excellent.

#2 Posted: 3/7/2013 - 04:56

Have questions? Jump to our menu of forum quicklinks

Add your reply

Your reply

Check this box if you want to be notified of replies.

Please be familiar with our user guidelines before you post. Thanks!

Businesses planning on plugging their guesthouse / hotel / karaoke bar should read our "Addition guidelines" very carefully.

You need to be logged in to answer an existing post on the Travelfish forums. Please login via the prompts just above and refresh this screen -- before writing your post -- and you'll be in business.