Insurance forum

travel insurance for trekking - globelink?

• helly_smile

Joined Travelfish
    30th July, 2012
    Location United Kingdom

hello guys, I am planning to trek with my friends in august and we would like to get on the top of Kilimanjaro!!!!!! Please, who knows travel insurance companies that will cover us to get to high altitudes!? I have found this deal from globelink company (http://www.globelink.co.uk/news/Globelink-Travel-Insurance-News/travel-insurance-for-trekking-up-to-6000-metres.html) but I would like to ask maybe somebody have already bought their insurances? tell me about your experience please!

Thank you all!

#1 Posted: 31/7/2012 - 05:39

• Advertisement

• WayneRichter

Joined Travelfish
    4th August, 2012

Hi Helly

This is actually a forum for Asia, not Tanzania!

Anyway, I heard on the "grapevine" you are the same Helly_Smile which was recently kicked off another well known travel message board for continually spamming about the insurance company you work for! And sadly, your attempt at a back-link has failed as they don't register in this forum.

#2 Posted: 4/8/2012 - 11:01

• RachelR

Joined Travelfish
    4th August, 2012

Helly_Smile You are a spammer. I'm never buying Globelink insurance because you work for them and you are on every message board pretending to be a traveller. Others beware!

#3 Posted: 6/8/2012 - 15:08

• somtam2000

admin
    Click here to learn more about somtam2000
    Joined Travelfish
    21st January, 2004
    Location Indonesia
    Total reviews: 24
    Places visited:
    At least 113

I'm leaving this thread up, just so readers can start a short list on travel insurance companies they probably shouldn't use.

You can see more of the same with this Google search:
    http://www.google.com.au/search?q=helly_smile+globelink

Cheers

#4 Posted: 6/8/2012 - 19:17

Have questions? Jump to our menu of forum quicklinks

Add your reply

Your reply

Check this box if you want to be notified of replies.

Please be familiar with our user guidelines before you post. Thanks!

Businesses planning on plugging their guesthouse / hotel / karaoke bar should read our "Addition guidelines" very carefully.

You need to be logged in to answer an existing post on the Travelfish forums. Please login via the prompts just above and refresh this screen -- before writing your post -- and you'll be in business.