Travel with kids forum

Villa with cook and cleaner

• tinawinkels

Joined Travelfish
    19th September, 2012

Hi,

I'm desperately trying to help my sister plan a holiday for there family and a friends family. 4 adults and 6 kids all together. We are looking for a house or villa ideally but a small resort would be fine. Somewhere relatively easy to get to via air asia from sydney (most of southesast asia). They would love to find somewhere on the beach where they could hire a local cook and possibly cleaner and just realx for 10 days. Any advice as to locations, but especially contacts would be much appreciated, can't seem to find anything like this on the web although I'm sure it exists!

Thanks so much in advance.

#1 Posted: 19/9/2012 - 16:44

• Advertisement

• ToddlersOnT-
    our

Click here to learn more about ToddlersOnTour
    Joined Travelfish
    28th April, 2012
    Location Australia

Hi,

Not sure if you would have this in the Sydney newspapers. But here in the West Australian Travel section there is a list of accommodation available, it always includes villas in Bali and Koh Samui etc.

#2 Posted: 19/10/2012 - 04:33

• daawgon

Joined Travelfish
    17th April, 2007
    Total reviews: 2

I doubt that you'll get much help here at t-fish since this is the home of mostly, poor backpackers. Suggest you re-post over on Tripadvisor.

#3 Posted: 19/10/2012 - 11:39

Have questions? Jump to our menu of forum quicklinks

Add your reply

Your reply

Check this box if you want to be notified of replies.

Please be familiar with our user guidelines before you post. Thanks!

Businesses planning on plugging their guesthouse / hotel / karaoke bar should read our "Addition guidelines" very carefully.

You need to be logged in to answer an existing post on the Travelfish forums. Please login via the prompts just above and refresh this screen -- before writing your post -- and you'll be in business.