Photo: Kids running on Batu Belig, Bali.

Travel with kids forum

Villa with cook and cleaner

Posted by tinawinkels on 19/9/2012 at 16:44

Hi,

I'm desperately trying to help my sister plan a holiday for there family and a friends family. 4 adults and 6 kids all together. We are looking for a house or villa ideally but a small resort would be fine. Somewhere relatively easy to get to via air asia from sydney (most of southesast asia). They would love to find somewhere on the beach where they could hire a local cook and possibly cleaner and just realx for 10 days. Any advice as to locations, but especially contacts would be much appreciated, can't seem to find anything like this on the web although I'm sure it exists!

Thanks so much in advance.

#1 tinawinkels has been a member since 19/9/2012. Posts: 1

Posted by ToddlersOnTour on 19/10/2012 at 04:33

Hi,

Not sure if you would have this in the Sydney newspapers. But here in the West Australian Travel section there is a list of accommodation available, it always includes villas in Bali and Koh Samui etc.

#2 ToddlersOnTour has been a member since 28/4/2012. Location: Australia. Posts: 3
 Website   Twitter 

Posted by daawgon on 19/10/2012 at 11:39

I doubt that you'll get much help here at t-fish since this is the home of mostly, poor backpackers. Suggest you re-post over on Tripadvisor.

#3 daawgon has been a member since 17/4/2007. Posts: 1,082

Please login to add a reply

You need to be a Travelfish member to be able to add a reply to this post. Please use the button below to log in. After logging in you'll be returned to this page automatically to add your post. Not a member? Join up here.