Travel videos forum

Making Travel Videos!

• LifeofPhilD

Joined Travelfish
    31st March, 2014

Hey Travlfish people!

I like to travel allot, and send home videos to my friends and family about my travels.

The most common problems with my vids is that I forget to charge my camera and I don't often have time to edit and up load my videos.

so my tips would be extra charged up batteries, keep rice in your camera bag to keep the damp out and put some tape on your cam to make it look broken and not worth stealing.

I could relay do with some creative feed back to make my next videos more interesting for all.

so please watch my USA Adventure videos and tell me what you think and what you would like to see in vids like this.

link: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLX_OZnD25S-grmfb6km3AnYqvlVdj7bqM

stay cool enjoy your trips and tell me what you think

peace!

#1 Posted: 31/3/2014 - 17:57

• Advertisement

• Chetali

Joined Travelfish
    26th May, 2014

What a great videos share with us.
    Thanks

#2 Posted: 2/6/2014 - 03:07

• taorentals

Joined Travelfish
    6th August, 2014

I like your video, it's really nice

#3 Posted: 12/8/2014 - 18:08

Have questions? Jump to our menu of forum quicklinks

Add your reply

Your reply

Check this box if you want to be notified of replies.

Please be familiar with our user guidelines before you post. Thanks!

Businesses planning on plugging their guesthouse / hotel / karaoke bar should read our "Addition guidelines" very carefully.

You need to be logged in to answer an existing post on the Travelfish forums. Please login via the prompts just above and refresh this screen -- before writing your post -- and you'll be in business.

Possibly related discussions Replies  Views  Latest reply
FAQ Travel videos ... By somtam2000 on 11 Jul 2010 9 4490 26 Dec 2011
New website with Vietnam travel videos online ... By JoachimS on 3 Jul 2011 1 2799 20 Jan 2012