Trip reports forum

6 weeks in Thailand and Cambodia

• EmjayReet

Joined Travelfish
    4th July, 2006
    Location Australia
    Total reviews: 3

Hi everyone,

I havent managed to get around to doing an official trip report however I thought I would direct you to my blog, that I wrote while travelling through Thailand! There are lots of photos and the blogs cover Bangkok, Chaing Mai, the Overnight Train experience, Ko Pha-ngan, Khao Sok National Park, Phuket, Karon Beach, Ko Lanta, Phi Phi Island, Kanchanaburi, the overland crossing between Bangkok and Siem Reap, Siem Reap, Phnom Penh and all the bits and pieces in between. I hope that you find them informative and interesting and feel free to jump back on here and ask any questions... alternatively feel free to email me through my blog.

The blogs are located at www.travelblog.org/bloggers/reet - alot of our accommodation was picked through travelfish and all is highly recommended except for Lanta Long Beach Resort!!! You will see why!

Love Reet xxxx

PS Thanks to everyone who helped with my many questions! xx

#1 Posted: 4/2/2007 - 17:38

• Advertisement

Have questions? Jump to our menu of forum quicklinks

Add your reply

Your reply

Check this box if you want to be notified of replies.

Please be familiar with our user guidelines before you post. Thanks!

Businesses planning on plugging their guesthouse / hotel / karaoke bar should read our "Addition guidelines" very carefully.

You need to be logged in to answer an existing post on the Travelfish forums. Please login via the prompts just above and refresh this screen -- before writing your post -- and you'll be in business.