Trip reports forum

Wonderful Stay at Perhentian Island Tunabay Resort

• shazu

Joined Travelfish
    10th September, 2008

Hi, my name is Lou. For island, sun and sea lovers, especially if you are visiting Malaysia, may i personally recommend you to a great resort in Pulau Perhentian. I stayed 5days 4nights in this resort called "Perhentian Tunabay Island Resort"

The resort is rated as the #1 Resort in Perhentian Islands. The rooms are simply but nicely furnished, with comfortable beds, aircon and fans and hot water. I went round to a few hotels in the island and I honestly think this resort is the cleanest.

The staff were helpful and pleasant,as in fact were all the people on the island, and the standard of food in the restaurant good- the banana lassi and the Thai soup were especially nice!

I'd recommend this for families, couples, and it has the best cocktails on the islands! Do see it yourself at www.tunabay.com Happy Holidays.

#1 Posted: 10/9/2008 - 01:07

• Advertisement

• Sparts

Joined Travelfish
    5th June, 2009
    Location United Kingdom
    Places visited:
    At least 17

Lol, clearly working for Tuna Bay?!

Everyone knows my opinion on the Perhentian Islands,...just don't go.
    Rip off prices and the most rude people I've ever come across,...except of course at Watercolours ;p

#2 Posted: 18/8/2009 - 01:05

Have questions? Jump to our menu of forum quicklinks

Add your reply

Your reply

Check this box if you want to be notified of replies.

Please be familiar with our user guidelines before you post. Thanks!

Businesses planning on plugging their guesthouse / hotel / karaoke bar should read our "Addition guidelines" very carefully.

You need to be logged in to answer an existing post on the Travelfish forums. Please login via the prompts just above and refresh this screen -- before writing your post -- and you'll be in business.

Possibly related discussions Replies  Views  Latest reply
Wonderful Stay at Perhentian Island, Malaysia ... By shaziie on 16 Oct 2008 2 4190 11 Dec 2008
Perhentian Island ... By ainnossro on 2 Jul 2012 0 1172 2 Jul 2012
Perhentian Island Trip ... By ainnossro on 12 Jun 2013 1 1711 25 Jun 2013