Trip reports forum

Big question for a 1,5 month trip

• mistiko

Joined Travelfish
    21st November, 2009

Hi to all!!
    I'm an Italian guy, looking for a dream comes true...I would like to travel around South East Asia next year, around April...I haven't planned anything yet and i'll be travelling alone. I know it's maybe a big question that involves so many topics, but...any suggestion?! I know it's already late and this is an opportunity i recently had...
    Thanks to all for reading!!

#1 Posted: 22/11/2009 - 00:11

• Advertisement

• pia2am

Joined Travelfish
    22nd January, 2009
    Location Denmark

You need to be more specific

#2 Posted: 23/11/2009 - 00:20

• MADMAC

Joined Travelfish
    6th June, 2009
    Total reviews: 10

OK, personally I would ignore the "you should visit Vietnam first, then Singapore and Thailand" comment.

First we need to determine what you want to do? What do you want to see? Are there specific interests you are pulled to? If you are interested in the simple life and natural beauty, then maybe Laos is your destination of choice. If you are more into the party scene then maybe you want to stay in Thailand. And so on and so forth. Really, where you start and what you do depends on what your interests are.

#3 Posted: 7/1/2010 - 14:38

Have questions? Jump to our menu of forum quicklinks

Add your reply

Your reply

Check this box if you want to be notified of replies.

Please be familiar with our user guidelines before you post. Thanks!

Businesses planning on plugging their guesthouse / hotel / karaoke bar should read our "Addition guidelines" very carefully.

You need to be logged in to answer an existing post on the Travelfish forums. Please login via the prompts just above and refresh this screen -- before writing your post -- and you'll be in business.

Possibly related discussions Replies  Views  Latest reply
10-12 month SEA trip. Budget question. ... By Arikara1985 on 10 Jan 2014 1 626 10 Jan 2014