Flag of Vietnam

Vietnam forum

south vietnam itinery suggestions

• mellimoon

Joined Travelfish
    13th March, 2007

Posted from within Vietnam.

Hi, i'm currently in Vietnam, ive travelled down from hanoi, halong and hue. I'm in hoi an planning my next steps. Basically i have a few days spare to play with, and want some suggestions on what to do with them. Already on my agenda is na trangh, delat, mui ne, mekong area, saigon.
    I missed out Sapa, and i'm now regretting it, so maybe a sapa-esque experience around dalat might be worthwhile(?)
    Any ideas on what might be suitable, or any other ideas for 2 or three nights somewhere else i could fit into my route?
    Many thanks, Mel

#1 Posted: 26/3/2010 - 11:13

• Advertisement

Have questions? Jump to our menu of forum quicklinks

Add your reply

Your reply

Check this box if you want to be notified of replies.

Please be familiar with our user guidelines before you post. Thanks!

Businesses planning on plugging their guesthouse / hotel / karaoke bar should read our "Addition guidelines" very carefully.

You need to be logged in to answer an existing post on the Travelfish forums. Please login via the prompts just above and refresh this screen -- before writing your post -- and you'll be in business.

Possibly related discussions Replies  Views  Latest reply
2 Week Thailand Itinery (comments and suggestions welcome) ... By Geezy on 12 Aug 2009 5 2186 15 Aug 2009
going south east asia in 20 days need itinery help ... By morse96 on 11 Dec 2011 6 2580 18 Dec 2011