Photo: Canals of Ca Mau, Mekong Delta.

Vietnam forum

Tropical Sails/ Emeraude prices

Posted by jmdma808 on 3/5/2010 at 17:28

Hi fellow travelfishers :) i searched quite a bit before posting this and i couldnt find my answer so i hope im not bothering anybody. im thinking about checking out ha long bay this summer in august. dont want to deal with sketchy tours so im thinking about tropical sails or emeraude. i want to do a 3 day 2 night or 4 day 3 night tour but i cant find any prices on their website. Does anybody know the approximate price for them for a tour of this length? thank you!!!

#1 jmdma808 has been a member since 16/6/2009. Posts: 14

Posted by onthewway on 15/5/2010 at 17:40

Posted from within Vietnam.

Hi jmdma808,
As far as I know, Tropical Sails boats team has 3 day tour on only one of their boat named Prince and Emeraude does not have 3 day tour.
I recommend another boats named Oriental Sails and luxury Calypso. They have 2 day and 3 day tour to Ha Long Bay. There are 2 options for 3 day one: kayaking- relaxing and Rock climbing. You can visit their website for more information
Price: 3 day 2 night tour
Oriental sails: $190: kayaking
$225: rock climbing
Calypso cruiser: $270: kayaking
$298: Rock climbing

Hope those information will help you
Happy traveling
Cheers,

#2 onthewway has been a member since 15/5/2010. Posts: 2

Posted by onthewway on 15/5/2010 at 17:41

Posted from within Vietnam.

Hi jmdma808,
As far as I know, Tropical Sails boats team has 3 day tour on only one of their boat named Prince and Emeraude does not have 3 day tour.
I recommend another boats named Oriental Sails and luxury Calypso. They have 2 day and 3 day tour to Ha Long Bay. There are 2 options for 3 day one: kayaking- relaxing and Rock climbing. You can visit their website for more information
Price: 3 day 2 night tour
Oriental sails: $190: kayaking
$225: rock climbing
Calypso cruiser: $270: kayaking
$298: Rock climbing

Hope those information will help you
Happy traveling
Cheers,

#3 onthewway has been a member since 15/5/2010. Posts: 2

Please login to add a reply

You need to be a Travelfish member to be able to add a reply to this post. Please use the button below to log in. After logging in you'll be returned to this page automatically to add your post. Not a member? Join up here.