Flag of Vietnam

Vietnam forum

Tropical Sails/ Emeraude prices

• jmdma808

Joined Travelfish
    16th June, 2009

Hi fellow travelfishers :) i searched quite a bit before posting this and i couldnt find my answer so i hope im not bothering anybody. im thinking about checking out ha long bay this summer in august. dont want to deal with sketchy tours so im thinking about tropical sails or emeraude. i want to do a 3 day 2 night or 4 day 3 night tour but i cant find any prices on their website. Does anybody know the approximate price for them for a tour of this length? thank you!!!

#1 Posted: 3/5/2010 - 17:28

• Advertisement

• onthewway

Joined Travelfish
    15th May, 2010

Posted from within Vietnam.

Hi jmdma808,
    As far as I know, Tropical Sails boats team has 3 day tour on only one of their boat named Prince and Emeraude does not have 3 day tour.
    I recommend another boats named Oriental Sails and luxury Calypso. They have 2 day and 3 day tour to Ha Long Bay. There are 2 options for 3 day one: kayaking- relaxing and Rock climbing. You can visit their website for more information
    Price: 3 day 2 night tour
    Oriental sails: $190: kayaking
    $225: rock climbing
    Calypso cruiser: $270: kayaking
    $298: Rock climbing

Hope those information will help you
    Happy traveling
    Cheers,

#2 Posted: 15/5/2010 - 17:40

• onthewway

Joined Travelfish
    15th May, 2010

Posted from within Vietnam.

Hi jmdma808,
    As far as I know, Tropical Sails boats team has 3 day tour on only one of their boat named Prince and Emeraude does not have 3 day tour.
    I recommend another boats named Oriental Sails and luxury Calypso. They have 2 day and 3 day tour to Ha Long Bay. There are 2 options for 3 day one: kayaking- relaxing and Rock climbing. You can visit their website for more information
    Price: 3 day 2 night tour
    Oriental sails: $190: kayaking
    $225: rock climbing
    Calypso cruiser: $270: kayaking
    $298: Rock climbing

Hope those information will help you
    Happy traveling
    Cheers,

#3 Posted: 15/5/2010 - 17:41

Have questions? Jump to our menu of forum quicklinks

Add your reply

Your reply

Check this box if you want to be notified of replies.

Please be familiar with our user guidelines before you post. Thanks!

Businesses planning on plugging their guesthouse / hotel / karaoke bar should read our "Addition guidelines" very carefully.

You need to be logged in to answer an existing post on the Travelfish forums. Please login via the prompts just above and refresh this screen -- before writing your post -- and you'll be in business.

Possibly related discussions Replies  Views  Latest reply
halong bay with tropical sails ... By fishtails04 on 12 Feb 2008 2 3905 13 Feb 2008
Halong Bay:Oriental Sail/Tropical Sails or Columbus Travel? ... By noakess on 10 Jun 2010 14 7125 23 Jul 2011