Private Halong tour 31.7-1.8!
21st July, 2010
Are you interested in avoiding the hassle, the scams and the crowds of Halong Bay? I would like to go on a private tour to Halong Bay on Saturday, July 31st with Cat Ba Ventures ( www.catbaventures.com ) and it would be nice to have you to join. The 2d/1n itinerary starts from Cat Ba island. The boat is small, it fits 4 people which is why it is possible to explore remote caves, deserted beaches and avoid the legion of tourist boats on Halong Bay. If we are 4 people, the price is 70$/person, an extremely reasonable price compared to the other tour companies. Below is the information they sent to me. Cat Ba Ventures has received very good feedback and after spending several months in Hanoi , I have no doubt they would be the best alternative. If you are even remotely interested, send me an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org !
"Itinerary for 2 days trip:
For Ha Long bay trip we only organize private tours, no open tours. Our boat is comfortable. There are 2 kind of boat. We built small so we can get much closer to the natural wonders, pocket lagoons, easy for cruise on the low tide, to the beaches, the caves and its small fishing communities of Ha Long and Bai Tu Long bay.
- The boat number 4 - Cat Ba Classic Sail
- The boat number 5B: Dolphin
HIGHLIGHT OF THE TRIP:
- We start boat trip from Cat Ba island is more beautiful and more interesting than start from Ha Long city.
- The trip is independent: You will own your trip, You have your choice with food, the place to visit, time for swimming or kayaking, that is up to you.
- We will bring Kayaks with the boat, all food for 2 days ( 2 days=2 lunches, 1 dinner, 1 breakfast) and fruites. . We also have ice box to keep cold beer for 2 days.
- The place we anchor for spend overnight on the boat is a private lagoon. No boat around, nearby our boat.
- We will take you to wonderful areas where you have nice landscapes, real natural, clear water, secluded beach, avoid the crowd, less touristy.
- On the way of cruise, we will meet some fisherman and buy fresh big fish, shrimp, oyster, crabs and squid for your lunch and dinner. We also bring a lot of vegetable, spring roll, rice...
- The trips can be flexibly changed due to customer's demands, physical conditions and the tide (weather as well).
- Our local guide will help you to discover the bay.
ITINERARY 2 DAYS
LAN HA BAY - HA LONG BAY - BAI TU LONG BAY
(2 days/1 night )
Return Cat Ba at sunset.
AM: Sail around Lan Ha Bay. Visit amazing landscapes and a floating fishing village. Kayaking to discover the bay, swim & snorkel at deserted beaches and coral reefs.
- Continue sailing through Ha Long Bay .
- - Kayak at your leasure through cave to discover hidden lagoons and limestone tunnels.
12.00 Seafood lunch on the boat.
PM: Sail to see famous Ha Long Bay caves (Sung sot cave, Bat cave ).
- Kayaking around the floating fishing village where you will interested to know the life and culture of fisherman in Ha Long Bay.
- Optional swimming and fishing. Enjoy beautiful sunset on the bay.
19.00 Dinner and overnight on the boat.
Sunrise Breakfast and a visit to Ha Long Bay's beautiful sister, Bai Tu Long Bay. Lunch on the boat.
PM Visit "Dau Be Island" then relax on a deserted beach. Kayaking to discover "Ho Ba Ham" ("3 hidden lagoons").
We return Cat Ba at 17.00
Sailing boat, All entrance fees across Ha Long Bay, Snorkeling gear, kayaks, fishing,all meals, coffee and tea, drinking water, sleeping berths, and an English speaking local guide.
PRICE for the trip 2 days/1 night:
228 US$ for 2 of you only in a private boat number4: Cat Ba Classic Sail = 114 US$ per person
268US$ for 2 of you only on a private boat Dolphin = 134US$ per person
If you are 4 people it cost = 70US$ per person.
You can take a bus from Hanoi - Cat Ba and we start boat trip from Cat Ba:
We recommend the Hoang Long transport, it take you 4 hrs from Hanoi - Cat Ba:
#1 Posted: 22/7/2010 - 11:13
Add your reply
You need to be logged in to add a reply.
Not a member? you can join here.
|Possibly related discussions||Replies||Views||Latest reply|
|Halong Bay private charter? ...||2||2975||27 Aug 2009|