Flag of Vietnam

Vietnam forum

Resort in Ha Long - Cat ba

• Donal01

Joined Travelfish
    22nd July, 2010

Posted from within Vietnam.

Hi,
    My wife and I would like book Ha Long - cat ba ( 3days/2nights). overnight on Boat and resort. but my budget about : 90 - 150USD/person. Who can recommend to us?
    thanks

#1 Posted: 22/7/2010 - 14:24

• Advertisement

• monkeyIslan-
    dResort

Joined Travelfish
    22nd July, 2010

Posted from within Vietnam.

Hi,
    you can book this tour around oldquater in Ha Noi :
    OPT1 : Ha Long - Cat ba (1night on Boat, 1 night at Bungalow at Monkey Island Resort)
    OPT2 : Ha Long - Cat ba( 1night on boat - 1 night at Holiday hotel in Cat ba)
    Price : 90 - 150$/Pax
    Cheer

#2 Posted: 22/7/2010 - 14:44

• svendj

Joined Travelfish
    30th April, 2010
    Location Belgium
    Places visited:
    At least 32

Well, I don't now the name of the company we were booked for cause I booked it in my hotel. Just go to some small travel agencies in Hanoi close by the lakeside. they can book you the tour.

It is really worth to go for 3 days. We did have the most luxurious boat between all of them. 6 and 7 course meal and really good breakfast and snacks all day long. It costed us about 190$/person but was really worth it. We hat the biggest room on the resort in Cat Ba (something about 90 m²)

You can go much cheaper if you want to.
    There is not a lot to do in Cat Ba but it's nice to relax for a night and have a few beers.

#3 Posted: 22/7/2010 - 14:47

Have questions? Jump to our menu of forum quicklinks

Add your reply

Your reply

Check this box if you want to be notified of replies.

Please be familiar with our user guidelines before you post. Thanks!

Businesses planning on plugging their guesthouse / hotel / karaoke bar should read our "Addition guidelines" very carefully.

You need to be logged in to answer an existing post on the Travelfish forums. Please login via the prompts just above and refresh this screen -- before writing your post -- and you'll be in business.