Flag of Vietnam

Vietnam forum

Bus Timetables

• MrMidrange

Joined Travelfish
    2nd November, 2006

i have looked everywhere on the net for bus timetables dies anyone know where I can find one for the entire Vietnam.

Also could someone advise me the best way to get from mui ne to dalat?

#1 Posted: 9/11/2006 - 11:58

• Advertisement

• somtam2000

admin
    Click here to learn more about somtam2000
    Joined Travelfish
    21st January, 2004
    Location Indonesia
    Total reviews: 24
    Places visited:
    At least 113

Mui Ne to Da Lat is first south to to Phan Thiet then north to Phan Rang Thap Cham then west inland to Da Lat. You can do it by open tour or by local buses. Local bus is cheaper and slower.

Noooo idea on online bus timetables for Vietnam - if you find some, please post the address - would be very useful for other Travelfish readers.

#2 Posted: 9/11/2006 - 15:41

• DakLak

Joined Travelfish
    28th August, 2006

The Open Tour rustbucket tends to run on the whim of drivers - usually early in the morning from their start locations.

The Da Lat intersection is the 'T' junction of Highway 1 (north-south) and Highway 20 BUT now there is a new highway from Nha Trang to Da Lat the buses use it - which is a pity because you miss out on a very good seafood restaurant just north of the intersection.

I suggest you go to Nha Trang, overnight there, and then catch a bus to Da Lat - BUT AVOID T. M. BROTHERS buses - they are, literally, killers.

#3 Posted: 9/11/2006 - 21:49

Have questions? Jump to our menu of forum quicklinks

Add your reply

Your reply

Check this box if you want to be notified of replies.

Please be familiar with our user guidelines before you post. Thanks!

Businesses planning on plugging their guesthouse / hotel / karaoke bar should read our "Addition guidelines" very carefully.

You need to be logged in to answer an existing post on the Travelfish forums. Please login via the prompts just above and refresh this screen -- before writing your post -- and you'll be in business.