Flag of Vietnam

Vietnam forum

Passport pages added in Hanoi

• TennisHaus

Joined Travelfish
    19th July, 2010

Can I get passport pages added in Hanoi . I have one blenk page for the Vietnam visa and stamps. I do not have room for the Cambodian visa and stamps plus the Thailand stamps. Does US embassy in Hanoi add passport pages? Has anyone gotten their passport filled at this embassy?
    TIA

#1 Posted: 27/7/2010 - 08:14

• Advertisement

• 69bertie

Joined Travelfish
    22nd December, 2009

Posted from within Vietnam.

I don't know about the US embassy but I'd imagine it's the same as the British setup. There you can get nigh on anything......... for a whooping great big fee of course.

This might help you though......... http://vietnam.usembassy.gov/acs_passports.html

#2 Posted: 27/7/2010 - 11:54

• rawjer

Joined Travelfish
    20th January, 2010
    Total reviews: 9

Yes, the US Embassy in Hanoi can add pages to your passport, and so can the consulate in HCMC. I think they have you drop your passport off in the morning and then pick it up in the afternoon. I just had some added in Phnom Penh in June, and there they did it in a bit under an hour while I waited.

You are unlucky with the timing though. As of about two weeks ago the US State Department hiked most of its fees, and extra passport pages went from being free to $85. Ouch.

#3 Posted: 27/7/2010 - 14:10

Have questions? Jump to our menu of forum quicklinks

Add your reply

Your reply

Check this box if you want to be notified of replies.

Please be familiar with our user guidelines before you post. Thanks!

Businesses planning on plugging their guesthouse / hotel / karaoke bar should read our "Addition guidelines" very carefully.

You need to be logged in to answer an existing post on the Travelfish forums. Please login via the prompts just above and refresh this screen -- before writing your post -- and you'll be in business.

Possibly related discussions Replies  Views  Latest reply
Where should I get passport pages before I leave for SE ASia? ... By TennisHaus on 19 Jul 2010 6 2040 21 Jul 2010