Flag of Vietnam

Vietnam forum

Nice swimming pool in Hanoi

• shaydan_01

Joined Travelfish
    16th November, 2009
    Location Australia

Posted from within Vietnam.

Bit late I know, but thought it worth a try anyway. It's my boyfriends birthday tomorrow and I would like to take him to a fancy hotel to use the swimming pool for a couple of hours if the weather is nice. I'm not sure if all big hotels will let outsiders pay to use the pool and I sort of want to plan where we're going before we go there. Any recommendations would be lovely, and any other ideas are welcome too of course, open to all random suggestions for birthday fun!

#1 Posted: 27/7/2010 - 16:05

• Advertisement

• swag

Click here to learn more about swag
    Joined Travelfish
    28th March, 2007
    Location Australia
    Total reviews: 6

you might want to try the hanoi expat website.Lots of good info there. I did stay in the Sofitel plaza which has a great pool but don't know if outsiders can pay. anyway check this link out.
    http://newhanoian.xemzi.com/
    cheers

#2 Posted: 28/7/2010 - 07:35

• travellings-
    arah

TF writer
    Joined Travelfish
    23rd March, 2010
    Location Vietnam
    Total reviews: 11
    Places visited:
    At least 87

Sorry - probably far too late but anyway ... As far as I'm aware you can use the pool at the Daewoo Hotel for $10 each. It's a bit out of the centre of things but only about 50,000 in a taxi. I've not been in it but the pool looks wonderful and during the day is very quiet. You should call first to check though.

There's also one at the Army Hotel (nr the Vietnam History Museum) which is 70,000 VND but I wouldn't class that as a fancy hotel!

#3 Posted: 28/7/2010 - 11:54

• shaydan_01

Joined Travelfish
    16th November, 2009
    Location Australia

thanks for your replies guys. didn't end up swimming but we might today. swag, i will bookmark that website, looks great.

#4 Posted: 29/7/2010 - 11:14

Have questions? Jump to our menu of forum quicklinks

Add your reply

Your reply

Check this box if you want to be notified of replies.

Please be familiar with our user guidelines before you post. Thanks!

Businesses planning on plugging their guesthouse / hotel / karaoke bar should read our "Addition guidelines" very carefully.

You need to be logged in to answer an existing post on the Travelfish forums. Please login via the prompts just above and refresh this screen -- before writing your post -- and you'll be in business.

Possibly related discussions Replies  Views  Latest reply
Hanoi Paradise Hotel - The only hotel has swimming pool in Hanoi Old Quater ... By hanoiparadise on 14 Aug 2013 0 780 14 Aug 2013
Swimming Pool Chiangmai ... By davidjones1952 on 13 Nov 2008 15 17238 20 Mar 2011
Le Flamboyant in Kep . Pristine swimming-pool ... By seiller on 1 Jul 2009 0 2916 1 Jul 2009
Blue Lime: exotic garden, swimming pool, urban accommodation in PP ... By pavilion on 22 Aug 2008 1 3189 26 Aug 2008