Flag of Vietnam

Vietnam forum

Motorbiking from Hanoi to the south? Company?

• mckayb

Joined Travelfish
    4th February, 2010
    Location Canada

Posted from within Vietnam.

Hey guys,

I just bought myself a Honda Dream in Hanoi . I am planning to go as far south as I can. If anyone in Hanoi is planning on doing the same thing in the next few days you can join me. I am planning on staying away from HHighway 1 as much as possible and am taking Ho Chi Minh Trail...I actually am following the route recommednded here on TF in the motorbiking forum. Looking forward to the ride down :)

Cheers,

Ben M.

#1 Posted: 31/7/2010 - 16:24

• Advertisement

• CharlieP

Joined Travelfish
    20th March, 2010

Hey man, im in Hanoi and should be picking up a Minsk sometime in the next two days to ride south, do you have a vietnamese phonenumber and we can have a pint. As yet i dont have a phone but should be able to pick one up tomorrow!

Cheers, Charlie

#2 Posted: 31/7/2010 - 20:25

• mckayb

Joined Travelfish
    4th February, 2010
    Location Canada

Hey,

I'm in Vinh right now. I'm leaving tomorrow for Dong Hoi, then continuing south. Drop me an email at sensfan15@hotmail.com if you think you may be able to catch up. I'll be heading to Hue, Hoi An, Nha Trang, etc.

Ben

#3 Posted: 2/8/2010 - 18:15

Have questions? Jump to our menu of forum quicklinks

Add your reply

Your reply

Check this box if you want to be notified of replies.

Please be familiar with our user guidelines before you post. Thanks!

Businesses planning on plugging their guesthouse / hotel / karaoke bar should read our "Addition guidelines" very carefully.

You need to be logged in to answer an existing post on the Travelfish forums. Please login via the prompts just above and refresh this screen -- before writing your post -- and you'll be in business.

Possibly related discussions Replies  Views  Latest reply
Motorbiking south to north ... By lodge on 26 Feb 2009 11 2725 17 Aug 2009