Photo: Canals of Ca Mau, Mekong Delta.

Vietnam forum

Motorbiking from Hanoi to the south? Company?

Posted by mckayb on 31/7/2010 at 16:24

Posted from within Vietnam.

Hey guys,

I just bought myself a Honda Dream in Hanoi . I am planning to go as far south as I can. If anyone in Hanoi is planning on doing the same thing in the next few days you can join me. I am planning on staying away from HHighway 1 as much as possible and am taking Ho Chi Minh Trail...I actually am following the route recommednded here on TF in the motorbiking forum. Looking forward to the ride down :)

Cheers,

Ben M.

#1 mckayb has been a member since 4/2/2010. Location: Canada. Posts: 23

Posted by CharlieP on 31/7/2010 at 20:25

Hey man, im in Hanoi and should be picking up a Minsk sometime in the next two days to ride south, do you have a vietnamese phonenumber and we can have a pint. As yet i dont have a phone but should be able to pick one up tomorrow!

Cheers, Charlie

#2 CharlieP has been a member since 20/3/2010. Posts: 4

Posted by mckayb on 2/8/2010 at 18:15

Hey,

I'm in Vinh right now. I'm leaving tomorrow for Dong Hoi, then continuing south. Drop me an email at sensfan15@hotmail.com if you think you may be able to catch up. I'll be heading to Hue, Hoi An, Nha Trang, etc.

Ben

#3 mckayb has been a member since 4/2/2010. Location: Canada. Posts: 23

Please login to add a reply

You need to be a Travelfish member to be able to add a reply to this post. Please use the button below to log in. After logging in you'll be returned to this page automatically to add your post. Not a member? Join up here.