Flag of Vietnam

Vietnam forum

Indochina Orbit: Halong Bay - Angkor Wat - Luang Prabang

• Auscharm

Joined Travelfish
    9th September, 2010

Posted from within Vietnam.

My friend and I are going to visit Vietnam, Laos and Cambodia to see the world's heritage sites of Halong Bay, Angkor Wat and Luang Prabang. This is a trip around the orbit of Indochina. I'm from Vietnam, my girl friend from Thailand. Could you help us to customize the suitable trip to this wonderful region? Whether we need visa to Cambodia and Laos?

#1 Posted: 9/9/2010 - 16:41

• Advertisement

• eastwest

Joined Travelfish
    17th December, 2009

If you give a bit more information people can help you better.
    What time of the year are you going? How much time do you have? What is your budget? and so on.

Visa for both countries can be obtained at the border if you use the major bordercrossings. Especially if you're thai and vietnamese citizens.

#2 Posted: 10/9/2010 - 13:48

Have questions? Jump to our menu of forum quicklinks

Add your reply

Your reply

Check this box if you want to be notified of replies.

Please be familiar with our user guidelines before you post. Thanks!

Businesses planning on plugging their guesthouse / hotel / karaoke bar should read our "Addition guidelines" very carefully.

You need to be logged in to answer an existing post on the Travelfish forums. Please login via the prompts just above and refresh this screen -- before writing your post -- and you'll be in business.

Possibly related discussions Replies  Views  Latest reply
Indochina Sails - Luxury cruise in Halong Bay ... By Halongbaycruises on 28 Apr 2009 0 2801 28 Apr 2009
Flights from Chiang Mai to Luang Prabang & Luang Prabang to Hanoi(V'nam)? ... By aussieboonmar on 8 Mar 2006 7 9516 19 Aug 2011