Flag of Vietnam

Vietnam forum

Prince II Hotel - Halong Bay

• sleepygirl

Joined Travelfish
    28th September, 2006

Hey guys, I have heard heaps of good reviews about Prince II in Hanoi and so have booked acommodation there! I've also asked them to book a Halong Bay tour for me, and they quoted 35USD per person.

Has anyone used their tour service to Halong Bay, and is it any good? Cos from what I've read here, I was prepared to spend about 60 or 70USD for a good tour company. I don't know if I should ask them to book something different?

Anyone had any experience let me know :)
    Thanks!

#1 Posted: 26/11/2006 - 09:19

• Advertisement

• cfantacone

Joined Travelfish
    27th November, 2006

When last I went to Halong Bay, it cost me $27 and that included one night on a boat. I cannot remember what hotel it was from but that was about 3 years ago. So it makes sense for it to be $35 now. The $60 quote might be for more than one night.

#2 Posted: 27/11/2006 - 02:45

• MalcolmDean

Joined Travelfish
    25th October, 2006

Can some one direct me to a good value accommodation in Dalat

#3 Posted: 27/11/2006 - 10:08

Have questions? Jump to our menu of forum quicklinks

Add your reply

Your reply

Check this box if you want to be notified of replies.

Please be familiar with our user guidelines before you post. Thanks!

Businesses planning on plugging their guesthouse / hotel / karaoke bar should read our "Addition guidelines" very carefully.

You need to be logged in to answer an existing post on the Travelfish forums. Please login via the prompts just above and refresh this screen -- before writing your post -- and you'll be in business.

Possibly related discussions Replies  Views  Latest reply
Where to go from Prince Palace Hotel ... By adammont on 20 May 2011 5 1995 13 Jul 2011
Prince 79 Hotel Hanoi ... By prince79hotel on 23 Jun 2010 1 1543 29 Jun 2010