Flag of Vietnam

Vietnam forum

Nha Trang Hotel

• Drifter1dc

Joined Travelfish
    9th November, 2010
    Location United States

I recently stayed at a small wonderful hotel in Nha Trang just north of the main backpacker area. It has all the amenities at a very reasonable price. A/C, cable, clean, and right on the beach...yes right on the beach for $12usd per night. Run by a Canadian and his Viet Kieu wife this is an off the beaten path gem of a hotel. I've reviewed it on other sites but can't seem to find a place to do that here. I've travelled to Viet Nam numerous times and found this place to be the best value and just my taste as it's away from the tourist area, no touts or sellers bothering you here. A real taste of Viet Nam, with great local food a short walk from the front door and a great beach that's quite empty during the day. The Tide Hotel is my new home in Viet Nam...don't miss it. There's a local bus that runs every half hour for about 25 cents that can take you to any place on the main strip in town if you want to visit.

#1 Posted: 10/11/2010 - 20:15

• Advertisement

Have questions? Jump to our menu of forum quicklinks

Add your reply

Your reply

Check this box if you want to be notified of replies.

Please be familiar with our user guidelines before you post. Thanks!

Businesses planning on plugging their guesthouse / hotel / karaoke bar should read our "Addition guidelines" very carefully.

You need to be logged in to answer an existing post on the Travelfish forums. Please login via the prompts just above and refresh this screen -- before writing your post -- and you'll be in business.

Possibly related discussions Replies  Views  Latest reply
Ha Van Hotel Nha Trang | A Nha Trang Institution | Animated & Spectacular Rooftop Lounge ... By flamingosuites on 22 Jan 2010 0 2199 22 Jan 2010